The real Issue .... who plays centre.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Who are you t
Call me crazy,just don't call me Shirley,but I would like to see Keys given a serious opportunity in the trials.I was thinking over the weekend about the weakness at centre and looked at Keys 2016 highlights from our Intrust cup and Panthers performances(yes highlights I know...) but he looked really impressive,not spectacular but a real goer.Really good involvement like Matai, but where Matai used to throw himself at the defence this guy tries to run through people and keeps his feet and regularly wins the point of contact whether there are 1 or 2 or 3 defenders.He looks like he can get a pass under pressure away quickly and accurately and while he does not put a shot on as good as Matai,he does put his shoulder in and hit.He is quick and seems to read well in defence and he looks like a high intensity player.If someone wants to put his highlights on here that would be good(too lazy to create a youtube account)I think he has the ability to be a quality NRL player if given a shot...Plays a lot like Kata from the warriors and is built the same too.
who are you talking about?

Call me crazy,just don't call me Shirley,but I would like to see Keys given a serious opportunity in the trials.I was thinking over the weekend about the weakness at centre and looked at Keys 2016 highlights from our Intrust cup and Panthers performances(yes highlights I know...) but he looked really impressive,not spectacular but a real goer.Really good involvement like Matai, but where Matai used to throw himself at the defence this guy tries to run through people and keeps his feet and regularly wins the point of contact whether there are 1 or 2 or 3 defenders.He looks like he can get a pass under pressure away quickly and accurately and while he does not put a shot on as good as Matai,he does put his shoulder in and hit.He is quick and seems to read well in defence and he looks like a high intensity player.If someone wants to put his highlights on here that would be good(too lazy to create a youtube account)I think he has the ability to be a quality NRL player if given a shot...Plays a lot like Kata from the warriors and is built the same too.

Here you Shi I mean crazy.

says he is a centre, lock, 2nd rower.

Walker is a brilliant centre, won't disappoint, I'm sure of it. He's no chance of going to reserve grade. I would give Kelly the other spot just based off of what some players have said of him although as you mentioned Parker will be in the mix

Here you Shi I mean crazy.

says he is a centre, lock, 2nd rower.
Can't say his highlights got me overly excited.

Oh, and.....don't know much about the french I took.

fai
Imo Key looks more like a dime a dozen NSW cup robust back rower than a evasive back .
Fair call from all,that is why it is a forum for opinions,I don't think his highlights were spectacular but I guess I saw something that can be worked on and developed.Matai was a 21 yr old nobody when he was brought down from Ipswich with defensive issues and just a straight line runner and he turned out ok.

IMO Hoppa is a stop gap plan for centre. Hoppa is one of those players without a real position. Not quick enough or dynamic enough to play centre not big enough to play edge back row.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8