The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking on the #purge2splurge situation. Even after the possible signings of foran, davey and garner. We should still have enough in the cap to make a dent in the player market! Will we get another big scalp? Will taufua be moved on? Or are we done in recruitment? Front load and just fill the rest with nuffies?

Speaking on the #purge2splurge situation. Even after the possible signings of foran, davey and garner. We should still have enough in the cap to make a dent in the player market! Will we get another big scalp? Will taufua be moved on? Or are we done in recruitment? Front load and just fill the rest with nuffies?
If it's just foran Davey and garner to add to our squad we are in for a long 2021 season., we need more than that to be better than a bottom 4 side.

If it's just foran Davey and garner to add to our squad we are in for a long 2021 season., we need more than that to be better than a bottom 4 side.
I agree but the thought crossed my mind if were not really having any bites from any quality out there, it might be smart to roll with the punches, front load and be even more aggressive with even more in the pocket the following year, with different options potentially available

I reckon there’s a surprise on the horizon!!

Come on, you can't be quiet during a Manly game! My Wife has to leave the room

I've (unfortunately) had to perfect the art of watching the game as silent as a monk who has taken an extra quiet vow of silence due to the earliest the game being on here live is 9pm. Like tonight...woohoo!

Though I believe if we were more on a winning streak... I'd wait for a more noisy timeslot and shuffle mrs ge and the dog out the door.

* When Manly make the next gf, all silence bets are off.

ps - mrs ge is very very much over me complaining that ref's bank accounts should be checked (on all sports I watch).

Don "t think that Manly would be inclined to pay any of Walker"s freight even if some other club was interested in acquiring him . Was going fine and in good form until he went down against the Raiders . Not too sure on the seriousness of his recent injury but no reason why he can not come back again for next season fit and healthy and to show his undoubted class again for Manly . .

Would actually like to see Walker play outside Shoe. We need speed out wide
unnamed.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4