The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So they sacked him for being successful ....

At least next weekend is a holiday ... you can take some time off from being a goose ..
Why can't you say things on this forum without being so hurtful to others

It is funny isn't it, and I may be wrong, but I don't think Woodsie has ever had to resort to swearing at other posters, telling them to go and support another club, challenging them to say things to their face publicly and revoking their right to express their point of view unless they have played high level rugby league - you know, like you would hear in a school playground.

A lot of what he says is tongue in cheek and taking the piss/stirring the pot, but I don't think people get it.

It is funny isn't it, and I may be wrong, but I don't think Woodsie has ever had to resort to swearing at other posters, telling them to go and support another club, challenging them to say things to their face publicly and revoking their right to express their point of view unless they have played high level rugby league - you know, like you would hear in a school playground.

A lot of what he says is tongue in cheek and taking the piss/stirring the pot, but I don't think people get it.
The Ignore button is your dearest friend on here, don’t like what someone says then just put them on ignore and you never see anything they say ( even if they tag you).

I try, the good Lord knows I try ... but some people just make it seem like ... I owe it to them ..

However, there are about 2000 members I think ... and I insult on a regular basis .. (whether they need it or not) ... about 5 posters ... so in fact you could say I was kind of lazy ..

One has to be kind and understanding and not take offence too easily. Be happy, forgive, show compassion.

Mind you if anyone has a go at me I'll tear their bloody arms off.:wondering:
One also has to have a sense of “ it’s just Silvertails “ as well.

None of the things typed at times would be said face to face.

Golden rule is even if you think it your don't always say it or worse type it. Some things are better left unsaid. We shouldn't turn on each other just because we having conflicting views. We are all Manly supporters after all. Every body else hates us what will become of us if we start hating each other?

Why take offence? @Woodsie is like an old miniature poodle guarding the front gate of his owners property. Lots of barking, no teeth and very little bite. He knows how to roll over for a nice tummy rub and sniff all the right assholes. Every social media platform needs a Woodsie.

Yep, in life I have learnt to sniff the right arsseholes ... it certainly beats the alternative of being a numbnut and kissing the wrong ones ...or worse, being the arssehole ..

This is one of my favorite threads in ages. Lots of stuff i think , other people are saying.

Smile and wave james , smile and wave

I might hang back a bit and if it starts to die down , ill jump back in with something to spice it up, like my opinion. Ive got a couple of doozies for the off season

Until then giddy up posters. You people are awesome.
Happy friday

I try, the good Lord knows I try ... but some people just make it seem like ... I owe it to them ..

However, there are about 2000 members I think ... and I insult on a regular basis .. (whether they need it or not) ... about 5 posters ... so in fact you could say I was kind of lazy ..
If Manly were playing Parra and a couple of Parra fans were giving it to @Kevinward777 and you saw it happening what would you do?

a. Help him out
b. Help them out
c. get another beer
d. all of the above

What makes you such an expert? You coached an NRL side, you ever played the game? Like to see you walk up to the team and call them pussies to their face. I would love to play a game against you, then we will see who is calling someone a pussy.

i dont have a love fest for DCE, im a fan but also a big fan of marty, the turbos etc. I just dont agree with some of the posts directed towards DCE and put forward my argument. Not saying Im always right, just my opinion. Some of the stuff you post just sounds stupid. You are having a go at DCE calling him a pussy and should piss off if he doesn't wear the 9 - yet no one has asked him and no one will. You stated the other day if we had a fit Turbo and Walker any avg half would win us the comp, and a player like keary would not need any good players around him - yet why did Roosters go out and buy Cronk for a million? They already had keary and a gun side? Why buy cronk to play along side keary? Then you mention Cleary, well what has we won? He hasn't even played in a grandfinal or major semi? You come out with ludacris posts and then when people ask you to support your rants you dont come back with any thing except stuff like I have a love fest with DCE and the club and posters on here are pussies. Mate, you sound like a drop kick.
Dont worry about him mate, once Foran’s signature is announced he swore never to return and to be done with Manly... any day now :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4