The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now you will get me into trouble by introducing Barrett into the discussion ....

But given Api's career projectory ...I would say his preference has been vindicated ... and I don't think giving Parcell 9 games in 1st grade is exactly limited opportunity ...

As far as Cullen is concerned, he was another reggie star, like Parcell, so like for like replacement ... and like Parcell ... was found wanting in 1st grade ....

I find your opinion that Parcell played better than Api bewildering ...

And ... All coaches have favourite players ... are you suggesting Des doesn't ?

And to snap your shot at Barrett for letting Parcell go and getting Cullen as back ups .... Des let both Cook and Ennis go and replaced them with Lichaa as first string ...

But that is the thing with coaches ... they just have to back their judgement ... and none of them are perfect ..

Totally agree with that bit
HoldenV8, I agree with a lot of your comments, but you have had a long-term low opinion of Api that I find quite astounding a couple of wayward passes that all 9s are guilty of from time to time ..... damn I wish we still had him .... good on and off the field

Unbelievable post. You back a bloke that double crossed us and f CK d us and welcome him back like nothing happened and then bitch slap someone that is aggrieved by that betrayal and then suggest they support another club. Very ordinary indeed.

I think the club was responsible for some shafting too …. it was a bad episode …. lets move on and rebuild

Unbelievable post. You back a bloke that double crossed us and f CK d us and welcome him back like nothing happened and then bitch slap someone that is aggrieved by that betrayal and then suggest they support another club. Very ordinary indeed.
let bygones be bygones?

Much easier to defend in the middle
Wasn’t referring to his reading in defence,it has more to do with the fact he’s missed very little games since his debut and doesn’t put his body on the line as much.It’s more of a grab and drag them down or wait for help.Can’t get away with that technique in the middle

I think the grab and drag is when big fast bodies have space. If you watch someone running directly at him (as opposed to trying to evade him or those around him I.e. manipulate the line in search for a hole) he can actually tackle - at least a hell of a lot better than levi lol

I think the grab and drag is when big fast bodies have space. If you watch someone running directly at him (as opposed to trying to evade him or those around him I.e. manipulate the line in search for a hole) he can actually tackle - at least a hell of a lot better than levi lol
He can tackle but he’s not as physically committed as he once was,evidenced by his miss tackle count this season

Foran and Schuster in the halves and DCE to 9
Well, I think that would be a sure-fire way to destroy this team. Just can't see it, and I think it would be a disaster.
You need a play maker and a bolt runner in the halves, doing this would essentially nullify DCE as playmaker which is his greatest asset and make him make 40-50 tackles a game. No.
Foran as hooker...mmm don't like that either. I don't think he can handle the workrate required.
If Foran does come, we bring back the dream combo, put Schuster in as backrower and backup half for when Foran inevitable gets injured, and for the future.
NYEagle

He can tackle but he’s not as physically committed as he once was,evidenced by his miss tackle count this season
Disagree completely with this statement. Most halves have relatively higher missed tackle counts. Every team run their whole attack targeting opposition halves. Daly is no worse nor less committed than any other half.. can't say the same about others in our team

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4