The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DESpicable never gave Metcalf a chance. Yet we've signed a Doesn'tmatta journeyman.
Got me beat!
Other than due to being part of the 30 man squad, did he deserve a chance? I guess where I differ to you is that I am pretty comfortable having not seen Metcalfe, Anderson, Miski (until last week) etc. They were never going to be the tonic from what I had seen of them and I don't believe in handing out first grade jerseys 'just because'.

Like 99.9% of us, the only one I reckon Des got wrong was Schuster. I am assuming there are 'other reasons' for Haumole's absence because nothing else explains it.

I see this as potentially more a shift in "minimum wage" strategy. Let's say you have 6 guys on the "minimum wage", it's a risk if all of them are kids with 'blue sky'. Sure, one or two might come off, but it doesn't help your overall depth. So I'm fine with having a few older heads fill squad positions 25-30.
Yep,perfect analysis.He’s not being signed to be a starting prop and they wouldn’t of had to break the bank for him.As many have said,Manly haven’t won anything with AFB and Taupau,so why not try a different tact and use the money elsewhere

Metcalf barely counts, I never really saw anything that screamed first grade

As for Davey....uninspiring

Yep,perfect analysis.He’s not being signed to be a starting prop and they wouldn’t of had to break the bank for him.As many have said,Manly haven’t won anything with AFB and Taupau,so why not try a different tact and use the money elsewhere
We haven't had a full atrength team in how many years tho

I think you will find the nrl will relax the stand down policy for players awaiting trial, vlandys wasnt keen on it when he punted greenburg and im sure it will discussed come end of the season, there was too much interest in de belin and fainu from other clubs for that not to be the case

Metcalf barely counts, I never really saw anything that screamed first grade

As for Davey....uninspiring
Not sure who you thought they’d sign at this stage of the proceedings.And if you’re sitting there in anticipation of a like for like deal to replace AFB,you’ll be sorely disappointed

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11