The problem with being a newbie....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In the weeks wasted slowly finding out the characters of the forum.

Seems there are board members through to time wasters.

So to make my life easier, please list who's who and who needs to be known and who's worth listening too.

Me? I was in the dugout when we played Auckland the first time in 2011 - I waved hi to you all.

I was also on the 50mtr line when we played the titans on the gold coast. I waved hi then but you all looked aggressive in the away supporters bay.

Anyway - someone's got some posting to do...... continue.

* yes I am fully aware no one will prob do the list, but it's my thread, I'll whinge if I wanna (it's actually required in this section).

Last edited:
Hi,

If it helps I'm the Membership & Ticketing Manager at the Sea Eagles.

If you need any help with anything Sea Eagles related I'm happy to help. I dont always have all the answers but I'll try my best to point you in the right direction.

Welcome & Go Manly!

Larissa

Thanks Larissa, you've helped me many a time already (via email) and are an asset for sure! :)

*edit - as for my original post, I was saying FOR EXAMPLE ONLY - that who is a vidmar, bones, jonesy, mata...etc.... sounds like some of these posters actually go to meetings, or are on the board, or are just a bunch of fans. (we're all fans).

So if there was a list, it would save time working out who's who.

This happens in all forums so I don't really expect anyone to post a list!!

Hopefully that helps with steves 'wtf' post!

go manly!!!!

I wrote Eagle Rock, won 5 premierships as a Manly player, have the ball skills of Cliff Lyons, the toughness of Ben Kennedy and the loyalty of Steve Menzies.

I have people on the inside and I am a reliable source of knowledge about everything going on inside the club.

I am also a compulsive liar.

I'm one of those people David Gallop loves - you know, the fans?

Manly supporter for 44 years. Mum knitted beanies, scarves and jumpers in marroon and white.

And I reckon Des should leave gracefully right now. Thanks Des, you're welcome back at Brookie in any colours you like.

globaleagle said:
I was also on the 50mtr line when we played the titans on the gold coast. I waved hi then but you all looked aggressive in the away supporters bay.

Thats cause we all had the ****s it was a Monday night game.:p

I am (about the only one on here that shows my name and what I do)

The only "board" I am on is the eastern one, as in Eastern Seaboard

Am I a 'character', some might say that not me.

Manly fans since 63....yes that's 1963!!

I am Dan, though because of certain complications, my name comes up as Daniel and I can't be bothered fixing the glitch.

I am a relative nobody.

But am the owner of the site and general protagonist. I take any side in an argument, as long as it keeps the argument going :)

Daniel said:
I am Dan, though because of certain complications, my name comes up as Daniel and I can't be bothered fixing the glitch.

I am a relative nobody.

But am the owner of the site and general protagonist. I take any side in an argument, as long as it keeps the argument going :)

OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!

And thanks guys/gals this has been helpful and insightful to varying degrees!

globaleagle said:
Daniel said:

I am a relative nobody.

OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!

Oh yes he bloody well does ;)

lol

I was going to say something like... "You're the next best thing to Dan?" but that would've come across as slightly sucky (that a word?)

Then I thought the kebab was some reference to our current most 'disliked' club...

Then I saw something shiny and oh wait a blue car...!!!!

My name was Hoppasgottastay so that name sadly had to change, I'm a DCE Fan and I'm hoping he is gonna stay for a while,
My ol FAVS where Eadie, Igor, j. Gibbes, Frogs eyes
Tooves Cliffy and Beaver been a fan since 73 was on the hill
At the GF as a 11 yr old, new to the forum this year
And try not to write too much crap unlike others
But all entitled to their opinion that's the beauty of the forum

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4