The problem with being a newbie....

  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Oneyeagle

Reserve Grader
The problem with being a Newbie is the administrators call you a Junior member and I'm 2 years off being 50 years old.

Riddle me that one Batman
 

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly Daly said:
My name was Hoppasgottastay so that name sadly had to change, I'm a DCE Fan and I'm hoping he is gonna stay for a while,
My ol FAVS where Eadie, Igor, j. Gibbes, Frogs eyes
Tooves Cliffy and Beaver been a fan since 73 was on the hill
At the GF as a 11 yr old, new to the forum this year
And try not to write too much crap unlike others
But all entitled to their opinion that's the beauty of the forum


Some classic names in that list for sure! Sometimes I think not writing too much crap goes against the spirit of this forum (especially in the offseason)- lol


Oneyeagle said:
The problem with being a Newbie is the administrators call you a Junior member and I'm 2 years off being 50 years old.

Riddle me that one Batman

Batman here - Your junior status is linked to your small post count and not to your distinguished biochronological achievements. Additionally you can change "Junior" to anything you want in your profile. This is why global eagle is a snow yeti otherwise he'd be a junior as well.
 

Oneyeagle

Reserve Grader
globaleagle said:
Manly Daly said:
My name was Hoppasgottastay so that name sadly had to change, I'm a DCE Fan and I'm hoping he is gonna stay for a while,
My ol FAVS where Eadie, Igor, j. Gibbes, Frogs eyes
Tooves Cliffy and Beaver been a fan since 73 was on the hill
At the GF as a 11 yr old, new to the forum this year
And try not to write too much crap unlike others
But all entitled to their opinion that's the beauty of the forum


Some classic names in that list for sure! Sometimes I think not writing too much crap goes against the spirit of this forum (especially in the offseason)- lol


Oneyeagle said:
The problem with being a Newbie is the administrators call you a Junior member and I'm 2 years off being 50 years old.

Riddle me that one Batman

Batman here - Your junior status is linked to your small post count and not to your distinguished biochronological achievements. Additionally you can change "Junior" to anything you want in your profile. This is why global eagle is a snow yeti otherwise he'd be a junior as well.
Thanks Batman. Tried changing the settings but to no avail. I'll give it another shot.
 

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My thread's been spammed!!!!!

Anyway it's still been good to get all your serious and truthful (as I understand it) comments!

Who knew we had such well connected people on here!
 

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jethro is actually the name of my computer
 

Fluffy

Journey Man
My identity will never be known to anyone here, otherwise might make being a keyboard hero far more difficult.

So dont expect to see me talking to any other people from this forum at a game.
 

Brookie4eva

Bencher
Fluffy said:
My identity will never be known to anyone here, otherwise might make being a keyboard hero far more difficult.

So dont expect to see me talking to any other people from this forum at a game.

That'll be much better if you don't talk to anyone from this forum at the games. :D :D :D
 

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Moondog said:
Moondog here, I lived on the streets of New York, late 1940's to 1973. Known as the Viking of 6th Avenue

RIP moondog may your music and poetry live for evermore.
 

lismore_fan

Bencher
I know it's wild.... but I AM actually from Lismore!~
Currently, I'm wearing my watch that I won in Manly's Gordon Willoughby Medal from Round 6. It weighs a tonne and is as big as an alarm clock... but its from Manly & I won it!
 

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
lismore_fan said:
I know it's wild.... but I AM actually from Lismore!~
Currently, I'm wearing my watch that I won in Manly's Gordon Willoughby Medal from Round 6. It weighs a tonne and is as big as an alarm clock... but its from Manly & I won it!

I wonder if mine has made Terranora yet as it's just up the road?
It probably has and my sis has hijacked it!
 

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just got the email, the watch has arrived but nothing about posting it to me. Sigh :-/
 

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
^^ Damn that watch theif! lol

So only 'resurrecting' this archaic nonsensical literary claptrap to say it's been a few months for me on here now (which I've enjoyed) and yet I shall reiterate that the discovery of some of your identities (teehee - tities) has been exuberantly refreshing.

Seems to one that we have some rather exultantly elevated insiders parading and indeed perusing these illustrious boards.

I've often wondered if we have players, trainers, and coaches of the wonderful manly team gracing us with their attendance and anonomous insights.

If so I request, nay demand, I receive a 'pm' informing me of your true identity so proper forum protocols can be followed at all times. (no pm's ever expected but happily received)

To all those involved with our great team, have a wonderful year, I'm behind your efforts all the way to go back to back in 2012. I shant worry myself about any rumours or innuendo that I can't control and promise to understand we can't be perfect all the time but to enjoy the journey.

Go Manly - the greatest club in the world!!!

Now check out my awesome youtube video and share it around ya buggers!

(Yes, yes, posted before I know.)


[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXsY49WtMc&list=LL-cIeKDNNuANuMVzWC2fxhQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/video]
 

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@[globaleagle]

Not so newbie how's it been working out for you?!?
 

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well, I'm just glad I found this place to add some much needed decorum with all you jokers in here. Someone has to be the serious one.

I know more about some of you and some about more of you and too much about the whole damn lot of you!!

Actually (don't call me ashley) it's been a great link to Manly and footy in general whilst over here in moose land.

:)
 

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I am a flippant time waster at heart who has been accused of lacking ambition. I'm currently on a mission to civilise the rugby league fan base. (Frequently mistaken for SeaEagleRocks 1 to 7.)
 

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
SeaEagleRock8 said:
I am a flippant time waster at heart who has been accused of lacking ambition. I'm currently on a mission to civilise the rugby league fan base. (Frequently mistaken for SeaEagleRocks 1 to 7.)


Looking forward to SeaEagleRock9!!

;):angel:
 

ManlyBacker

Winging it
globaleagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
I am a flippant time waster at heart who has been accused of lacking ambition. I'm currently on a mission to civilise the rugby league fan base. (Frequently mistaken for SeaEagleRocks 1 to 7.)


Looking forward to SeaEagleRock9!!

;):angel:

There's always room for one more!
 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16
14 6 7 13 15
14 6 8 -55 14
13 4 9 -126 12
14 4 10 -121 10
13 3 10 -129 10
13 3 10 -131 10
Back
Top Bottom