The pride jersey round.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have a Crucifix Jersey for world peace at Easter as well
And then a Jewish Jersey
Followed by an atheist and a Moslem and Hindu one
Lets not discriminate

Yep, here.
This jersey is for everyone.

1665700149611.png

I think you will find that the club is committed to the jersey.
If that's the case then the club has clearly learnt nothing from the disaster that it just went through (which in truth does not surprise me in the least given the way the administrators have managed (rather mis-managed) this club for the last decade)

Well, if they are smart they will be working overtime with some graphic designers to come up with a "symbol" or "Logo" that ultimately can be seen to represent Inclusiveness ...

Rather than try to bullshiite people that the Internationaly recognised and time honoured Gay Pride symbol .. the rainbow ... had suddenly changed it's meaning to now mean ... Inclusivity ... what a lot of bollocks ..

And I am certain that all players would happily support the notion of inclusiveness ..

Because our Legendary Manly indiscriminative jersey represents every one

All for one and one for all

See the source image

You know what makes them inclusive and represents us all? The logo worn on the chest, above the heart.

That's what unites us.

Who gives a fuk what colour of the rainbow the jersey is. Or what awful sponsor logo is plastered across the best (I'm looking at you CoCo Joy!).

That logo is what makes us a Club / Team / Family.

Because our Legendary Manly indiscriminative jersey represents every one

All for one and one for all

See the source image
Oh wait, hang on... that's not the traditional hoops jersey. So, Pepsi worshipping is fine as long as we don't go anywhere close to gay symbols?

Well, if they are smart they will be working overtime with some graphic designers to come up with a "symbol" or "Logo" that ultimately can be seen to represent Inclusiveness ...

Rather than try to bullshiite people that the Internationaly recognised and time honoured Gay Pride symbol .. the rainbow ... had suddenly changed it's meaning to now mean ... Inclusivity ... what a lot of bollocks ..

And I am certain that all players would happily support the notion of inclusiveness ..

I have never seen anything like that Manly inclusive jersey design to any traditional gay pride branding. The only overlap is the choice of multi-colours. Can you point to a multi-coloured transitional fade through a white hoop on a block colour (let alone maroon) that was ever used to trumpet gay pride? I'm happy for you to share it because I've never seen it before.

So, you will be happy for any "inclusive" symbol as long as it avoids any reference to gayness???...

I have never seen anything like that Manly inclusive jersey design to any traditional gay pride branding. The only overlap is the choice of multi-colours. Can you point to a multi-coloured transitional fade through a white hoop on a block colour (let alone maroon) that was ever used to trumpet gay pride? I'm happy for you to share it because I've never seen it before.

So, you will be happy for any "inclusive" symbol as long as it avoids any reference to gayness???...
Drawing a long bow

there would be more power in making it a gay pride day without the jersey NOW. If the agenda is to break down barriers the jersey, as seen by this site alone, will just build more. Let the crowd embrace it as i feel a lot will, have the image plastered everywhere but on the players. Get a few cocktail bars on the hill, go nuts. If individual players want to participate get some rainbow tape made so they can headband or wrist band up.

once is stupidity, twice is stubborn arrogance or just someone looking for headlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4