The Positives for 2023 .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Koula will be a star of the future
Ray Vegas could be a strong contributor in the coming seasons
Hamole first half of the season was great - if he reproduces that in years ahead we will be ok
Opening of the new stand and COE
Garrick aiming up well as back up fullback
Record breaking year for membership
Tony Mestrov appointed CEO

Koula will be a star of the future
Ray Vegas could be a strong contributor in the coming seasons
Hamole first half of the season was great - if he reproduces that in years ahead we will be ok
Opening of the new stand and COE
Garrick aiming up well as back up fullback
Record breaking year for membership
Tony Mestrov appointed CEO
What, another new stand and CoE?;)

From another group.

If the clean out happens, that could be a positive!?

13D109C8-A84E-4983-A9EC-6227D7D77812.jpeg

Considering there is a minimal chance of ownership change there are still positives

1. Considering the state of the roster at the moment Des might have no choice but to play the kids. Even players like the much maligned Shu are very much rookies in my eyes thanks to a Covid couple of seasons. Hopefully this means more Weekes maybe even a Fainu
2. There will be some new players coming…which is always exciting
3. Even if we are anywhere other than last there will be a heap of people on here looking to delete their posts. If turbo plays we are around the 8

Hugs and kisses

Lsz

Considering there is a minimal chance of ownership change there are still positives

1. Considering the state of the roster at the moment Des might have no choice but to play the kids. Even players like the much maligned Shu are very much rookies in my eyes thanks to a Covid couple of seasons. Hopefully this means more Weekes maybe even a Fainu
2. There will be some new players coming…which is always exciting
3. Even if we are anywhere other than last there will be a heap of people on here looking to delete their posts. If turbo plays we are around the 8

Hugs and kisses

Lsz

Weekes was SUPER quick, or was that just me? Love to see him get a gig at 5/8.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2