The Positives for 2023 .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Need a proper clean out

Rebuild around Turbo, Jake, Koula, Schuster, Haumole and Garrick

Saab, Croker and Lawton can also stick around.

The rest can either go or fight for their jobs.
I agree about the need of a clean out. The problem is as supporters we don't really know who's happy and who's not. It's a dangerous game to let the players call the shots but in this instance, I'd be happy to take the pain of a rebuild if it meant being able to support a united team. You can have the best facilities and the best coaching staff but at the end of the day the desire must come from the players.

Need a proper clean out

Rebuild around Turbo, Jake, Koula, Schuster, Haumole and Garrick

Saab, Croker and Lawton can also stick around.

The rest can either go or fight for their jobs.
10+ years of DCE on BIG cap money and we are getting no closer to a premiership. We're going backwards. Sorry, he might be worth a good game or two a year but he takes up too much cap space and leaves us short elsewhere. Has to go or take a cut. Same with Turbo .... too much money for a bloke that plays barely any games. Yeah, yeah I know all been said before but until those issues and the massive issues at the top of the joint are fixed we're ****ed.

One thing I hope to see:

Our head coach NOT wearing a suit and skewiff tie with top button undone on game day. It does not look professional.

Put him in a polo and a zip up hoodie.

Make it so management.

Last edited:
Koula will be a star of the future
Ray Vegas could be a strong contributor in the coming seasons
Hamole first half of the season was great - if he reproduces that in years ahead we will be ok
Opening of the new stand and COE
Garrick aiming up well as back up fullback
Record breaking year for membership
Tony Mestrov appointed CEO

Haumole was a disgrace yesterday, I thought clearly theworst on field. Completely embarrassed himself.

Saving himself for the World Cup no doubt, but he was not alone there. I do however agree with the above comments.

I agree about the need of a clean out. The problem is as supporters we don't really know who's happy and who's not. It's a dangerous game to let the players call the shots but in this instance, I'd be happy to take the pain of a rebuild if it meant being able to support a united team. You can have the best facilities and the best coaching staff but at the end of the day the desire must come from the players.
Very valid point in regards to us not knowing who wants to be there or not. And obviously a lot of them don't at the moment. But things can turn around if changes are made.

And agreed with your comment about happy to rebuild if it means getting behind a united team. at least we don't have to start from scratch given there is talent within the club.

1. A fit and fired up Josh Schuster,has identified his fitness as not being up to standard and has taken ownership of this.

2. Tuitavake to get a crack and replace some plodders in the pack.

3. Unlocking young Gordo and giving him a bench spot.

4. Humphries to progress and push DCE to hooker.

5. Turbo to be announced as club captain.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6