The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In this article, Josh says Garrick has been training alongside him as a centre & also that Samuela has been the standout during preseason training. I remember players saying the same thing about Koula last year.

Thanks @40 nil for such an enlightening interview. Now let's see the fruits of all this talk.

Pretty sure in the article he says he was playing at a weight that was to play second row and is now getting into shape to play 6(not the battle), lot of people tried to suggest he was lazy etc...due to his size with no real knowledge.
Whether criticism is/was warranted is just opinion not fact.
Don't believe I made any references to his form last year or whether people are/were rooting for him?
Pretty sure my dig was at people suggesting they were in the know when they were just offering an uninformed opinion.
If my humour offends you,I apologise.

no need to apologize ... it's a forum .. robust exchange of ideas and opinions is expected.

For whatever reasons ... he played poorly ... and couldn't crack a start in a team coming 16th. ...

I have never read anybody on here saying they don't rate his potential or talent... myself included ..

But he needs to deliver ... and he seems to be going in the right direction to do just that.

Cheers ..

It's not you, it's woody.

Woody is Schu's biggest hater and he think he has some inner knowledge of Schu's so called failings.

When mentioned he happily answers the uninformed hater call with dumbass pride.

Seriously .. does your mummy know you're on the computer?

There is so much positivity in all the articles so far let’s hope this converts to performances on the field. Can’t remember being so excited before a season. Bring it on.
Yep, absolutely. I'm reading all of these articles and thinking everything will be fine. How will I cope if it all turns to sh^t??!!! I'll vent on a footy forum ......... somewhere :D

Its a hazardous role, but then before I was born my parents were looking at property in Dundas and that would mean I could have ended up as an Eels supporter. Then I would really have something to gripe about.
Mate, it's the 8th Wonder of the World that I grew up in Fairfield, played footy against Steve Ella (we won our 6th Gde GF against his school team ....... and he'd remember that for sure @:D) had Parra breeding schools like Fairfield Pats (Sterlo) and Ashcroft High and Westfields all around me (and a mum that was a devoted Wests supporter) and yet somehow I still became a lifelong Manly supporter at age 7. If I was a religious man, I'd say it was a miracle!

Mate, it's the 8th Wonder of the World that I grew up in Fairfield, played footy against Steve Ella (we won our 6th Gde GF against his school team ....... and he'd remember that for sure @:D) had Parra breeding schools like Fairfield Pats (Sterlo) and Ashcroft High and Westfields all around me (and a mum that was a devoted Wests supporter) and yet somehow I still became a lifelong Manly supporter at age 7. If I was a religious man, I'd say it was a miracle!
Must have had a very understanding household coming to terms with the so called , Fibros - Silvertails era . [ just joking ] Actually used to hear plenty of references at the time of there being plenty of fibro houses in the northern beaches area as well Bet the Zip Zip man was even hard to contain as a school kid

Must have had a very understanding household coming to terms with the so called , Fibros - Silvertails era . [ just joking ] Actually used to hear plenty of references at the time of there being plenty of fibro houses in the northern beaches area as well Bet the Zip Zip man was even hard to contain as a school kid
Yes, I still remember Max Krillich laughing at that in the doco given he also grew up in a fibro house. And yep, the Zip Zip Man was the man - well, boy! But one of my only footy claims to fame (in my little mind anyway) is that Steve made a break just before half time in the GF and I tackled him into touch. We went on to win 8-6. (Queue Springsteen's Glory Days @:D) And Steve went on to play for Australia .......... and I didn't! I just write silly things on a footy forum :rofl:

Yes, I still remember Max Krillich laughing at that in the doco given he also grew up in a fibro house. And yep, the Zip Zip Man was the man - well, boy! But one of my only footy claims to fame (in my little mind anyway) is that Steve made a break just before half time in the GF and I tackled him into touch. We went on to win 8-6. (Queue Springsteen's Glory Days @:D) And Steve went on to play for Australia .......... and I didn't! I just write silly things on a footy forum :rofl:
Good stuff and hey , maybe that tackle on Steve Ella inspired him onto better things . just was not supposed to happen when he played against Manly

Obviously a man of character. Then again one of my closest mates and one of my nephews both came from Narrabeen and both support Parramatta. How can that be? Even worse the nephew's family know the Trbojevic family. I've tried to show the nephew the error of his ways without the slightest smidgen of success. The mate I gave up on correcting his evil ways decades ago.

Obviously a man of character. Then again one of my closest mates and one of my nephews both came from Narrabeen and both support Parramatta. How can that be? Even worse the nephew's family know the Trbojevic family. I've tried to show the nephew the error of his ways without the slightest smidgen of success. The mate I gave up on correcting his evil ways decades ago.

Are you going to miss your nephew ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4