The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry couldn’t resist

I was going to post the vid straight after, and my internet cut out! @:D

Anyway, it's a good insight. Sometimes I wonder if videos to the club are a better way to respond to the rubbish journos make up.

Like "Josh hates playing second row"

Just release a vid: "I love playing for Manly, no matter the position."

Always good to cut out a middle person if they are muck raking fibber pants.

Siebold needs to rein in DCE and get him playing a simpler more controlled game just like we see in Origin.

From what I observed DCE really doesn't play much different in Origin. He takes advantage of what's in front of him, but he still does the same things that often don't work at club level... like kicking on tackle 2/3, crabbing across field and running his outside men out of room.

The main differences seem to be that the Queensland forwards are usually much better, and the ball more often than not seemed to go to Munster, Ponga, Grant, Hunt or Dearden... he definitely wasn't the main playmaker like he is at Manly.

I've been trying to think who he reminded me of and it came to me....Owen Craigie, brilliant footballer but always looked overweight

He was just on 9 news with Danny Weasel and he has already dropped 12 kilos and looks very trim. Doing sprint training with Roger Fabri who said he is rebuilding his whole running style. You have to appreciate this guy he is leaving no stone unturned.
I thought we sacked the sprint coach

Just sayin’

Really impressed by the video. Josh strikes me as being humble and level headed. Great that he said he was NOT unhappy about not being selected at 5/8 in 2022. More likely just media click-bait or his management doing the wrong thing by him.

Awesome that he has gone from 120kgs to 107kgs in the off-season while you'd expect most players to bludge a little while waiting for the pre-season to start. He's the X-factor that we need to have in the team and a fit Josh will give us a better chance.

Reckon he will become a fan favourite (as he was in 2021) if he stays on the field!

So why do we need a sprint coach if we don’t use the guy on the manly payroll and use someone else…. Seems a bit strange!
Individuals rather than the club make use of Fabri's services - he trains athletes one on one or in groups. I think Saab would have influenced Schuster to train under Fabri. I'd been hoping this would happen. Parker & few others would benefit by doing the same.

Individuals rather than the club make use of Fabri's services - he trains athletes one on one or in groups. I think Saab would have influenced Schuster to train under Fabri. I'd been hoping this would happen. Parker & few others would benefit by doing the same.
So that does the manly sprint coach do?

Outstanding video from an outstanding young player, leader and person.
How great to see him leading the others in those runs like Zac Fulton and I think Gordon there as well ,just fantastic. Sacrificing his Samoan campaign to get fit and right for Manly!! That should put some lead in the pencil of the other players and also enthuse Siebs and Flanno with some of the talent they have to work with.
Also dismissing some of the myths perpetrated by the grubby RL "journalists"/fake news'ers
Lets hope the injury gods are good to him and Manly in whats left of 2022 and 2023
I'm pumped ,,,Go Manly !!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8