The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At this stage I can't decide if he's more likely to end up at 5/8 or prop. Has the size to be an Artie Beetson type.
(Actually I've always thought Latrell Mitchell could end up there if he eventually lost a bit of speed, and he has the aggro to thrive in the pigs too.)

Slowest 5/8 in the comp at the moment. Has all the skills and slight of hand which he will always have but needs to trim right down when in the 6.
Was run down a few times last year too which led to him being overlooked on some plays where we broke into the backfield. Tommy and Co were always looking for other possibilities for that final pass.

This thread... geez. Attacking our youngest superstar for his weight after being injured.
And the speed he runs lol

The problem with modern day rugby league is that everyone wants the cookie cutter athlete body and footballers are becoming harder to find. Give me a genuine footballer over an athlete any day of the week. It’s like how with the wing position everyone said they had to be tall to be a winger in the modern game, Brian To’o blew that theory to bits

Give me a genuine footballer over an athlete any day of the week.
Absolutely. Only problem being the speed and physicality of modern NRL means a high degreee of fitness is necessary or you can't keep up, it's simply a non-negotiable. I'm sure Josh is well aware he will need to be fit or he won't get the most out of his freakish talents. Which is not to say he needs a 6 pack, just needs to go for 80 minutes.

Absolutely. Only problem being the speed and physicality of modern NRL means a high degreee of fitness is necessary or you can't keep up, it's simply a non-negotiable. I'm sure Josh is well aware he will need to be fit or he won't get the most out of his freakish talents. Which is not to say he needs a 6 pack, just needs to go for 80 minutes.
Yeah ! Bring back George Rose! What a legend!

FFS, if we want him to be the next Artie… cool. But he ain’t getting big bucks to be a highly skilful fata$$ prop…. Oh wait, Jake.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4