The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had to laugh because when we had our successful captains challenge, it looked like Jake did a no look pass, which grazed Josh's shoulder and went to ground before Foz recovered it.

I thought of this thread during the slo-mo of Jake trying to be a no look passing tricky boy!

edit: There we go.

y9Ue4mc.png

:party::giggle:

Their is so much upside to Josh's game, I'm waiting for the no look go yourself play to really get the opposition guessing. Maybe have a runner off his inside shoulder to add further doubt to the oppositions mind set. For his first full tilt at 5/8 and playing the whole game, this really was impressive stuff.

Really looking forward to Josh playing on Sunday at 5/8th.
Hope he has another really strong game while he gets closer to full match fitness.

Hope he has another really strong game while he gets closer to full match fitness

Hope he has another really strong game while he gets closer to full match fitness.
He should be there every game till season end if not for 80 minutes then 40 and 40 in the second row .Once he gets match fitness and no more injuries to any of our squad ,we are ready to challenge for a top 4 spot .Big game this week as most of the Tigers will be playing for new contracts and want to impress the new coach .We should win by 13+ .Let's go Manly .

He was practising his high kicks at training this morning (not the Rockettes ones) and every single one of them landed a metre from the line. Very impressive.

I think in the long run these past 2 weeks will be invaluable for Schuster

He has 2 full games to see what the position is about at that level, what areas he needs to work on, and some idea in his head going forward of what he needs to do, and spend a few more months learning from Foran

My mate messaged me and said he is a fat Matt Dufty lol. I like the fact that he is a genuine footballer rather than an athelte. We have some rough edges to knock off but they are only there because he has the vision to see slight opportunities

A full off season at 6 adjusting his game and the teams game to fit around him will be much needed, he is a huge talent

He has 2 full games to see what the position is about at that level, what areas he needs to work on, and some idea in his head going forward of what he needs to do, and spend a few more months learning from Foran

My mate messaged me and said he is a fat Matt Dufty lol. I like the fact that he is a genuine footballer rather than an athelte. We have some rough edges to knock off but they are only there because he has the vision to see slight opportunities

A full off season at 6 adjusting his game and the teams game to fit around him will be much needed, he is a huge talent
He was ordinary today... held onto the ball wayyy too much. Bombed a late try...neither played early to Davey or played out the back today... just took the line on himself. He is a talent but he was average today.

He was ordinary today... held onto the ball wayyy too much. Bombed a late try...neither played early to Davey or played out the back today... just took the line on himself. He is a talent but he was average today.

Imo his worst game playing for Manly.

The Ref did not help as they were offside and in his face all game - zero penalties for offside thou.
He needs to call a forward running inside to pass to when all the backs are offside on his outside.

He will learn a lot from this game and be better for it.

Imo his worst game playing for Manly.

The Ref did not help as they were offside and in his face all game - zero penalties for offside thou.
He needs to call a forward running inside to pass to when all the backs are offside on his outside.

He will learn a lot from this game and be better for it.
yes he has immense talent but.....

He is a huge talent but that talent won’t be realised unless he gets fit and stops playing like it’s a Flegg game

I really hoped he woulda stood up today and sadly he wasn’t interested… foz did all the play making until walker came in and took over…
He runs like a back rower… he is a back rower in my opinion..
Had a chance today to show he deserves to be manlys 6 and all he did was confirm he’s a good back row footballer with a few ball skills…
Not that that’s a bad thing, gifty played that position greatly and was rewarded with grand finals, aus and NSW jerseys

Well put, he has some talent there in him, tough start missing the pre-season, lots said about the extra kgs on him though without a good preseason he is playing catch up.

He is the game breaker we need.

I dont think he was ordinary today, he never stopped trying,lots of tough runs, he was cramped in attack he needs early ball, if anyone stifles the attack its jake and walker playing first receiver when there is a need to spread to the edges plus croker service from dummy half isnt nrl standard

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8