The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Any updates on when our superstar Schuster is back.

It's been only 2 weeks, but we are missing his creativity big time.
They said round 6 on the casualty report ,so that will be against the Titans at home . We need him ASAP with what we have watched so far .

Outside chance of being named this week. Just depends on how desperate Des is to get some spark in our attack. I hope he gives him a couple of more weeks to make sure he is 100%.
Absolutely agree. There are 17 other quality players out there who are simply not playing good footy. The intensity and line speed is way down. Poor teamwork and almost no 2nd phase. These are the problems for the players and Des to fix. The shoe and turbo should be the cream on the cake. ATM the cake is half baked!! More time in the oven??

Outside chance of being named this week. Just depends on how desperate Des is to get some spark in our attack. I hope he gives him a couple of more weeks to make sure he is 100%.

They said round 6 on the casualty report ,so that will be against the Titans at home . We need him ASAP with what we have watched so far .

So we have maybe this week or another 4 weeks. @:eek:

I have no idea what to believe

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8