The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would you care to have a bet?
I'll bet that within the next 12 month's the government will say on three seperate occasions that the newest (not delta) variant is more dangerous than before, AND within the next 12 months there will be a "new" covid that is more dangerous to kiddies.
New Covid clusters break out right before every holiday. It's so annoying.

New Covid clusters break out right before every holiday. It's so annoying.
Yeah and even stranger you read headlines from Sydney Morning Herald :

Seasonal flu ‘nowhere to be seen’ in Australia​

Experts who have spent decades studying the seasonal flu in Australia have never seen anything like it. A virus once detected tens of thousands of times year is almost nowhere to be seen.

Experts who have spent decades studying the seasonal flu in Australia have never seen anything like it. A virus once detected tens of thousands of times year is almost nowhere to be seen.
The flu might be enjoying all of those holidays COVID has stolen from us.

Not surprising ... flu numbers were down last year too ... our flu usually follows overseas strains, which is why the vaccine changes yearly ... the lack of international travel and the people distancing and isolation has had a huge effect ...

Not surprising ... flu numbers were down last year too ... our flu usually follows overseas strains, which is why the vaccine changes yearly ... the lack of international travel and the people distancing and isolation has had a huge effect ...
So if our flu season follows overseas strains, what precedes the overeas strains? Somehow the delta variant made its way through our borders ok. Poor little seasonal flu got detained at customs.

Logic, science and reason. Have a word to the God of probability and see if he might shift the lockdowns away from our holidays mate. Cough, cough, sneeze. I don’t have the flu.

So if our flu season follows overseas strains, what precedes the overeas strains? Somehow the delta variant made its way through our borders ok. Poor little seasonal flu got detained at customs.

No, the flu has made it's way in ... but due to the much lower rates overseas for the reasons already stated ... and the fact it is much much lower in infection rates than Covid, the numbers here also greatly reduced ... The delta strain and others have been (in many cases knowingly) brought in from overseas and those people quarantined, but human error in Q procedures has allowed it to escape , where the much higher infection rates are being witnessed ... but again, the big differences from previous years are, no international visitors, social distancing, isolation and lockdowns, and the proliferation of antiseptic handwashers and scrub downs ...or it is the will of the sky fairy ... better check with Karen ...

In 2 weeks time you can be back licking doorknobs, like me!

that's how I celebrated Canada day.
If you weren’t in Canada I’d think it was you who last year licked the dance floor of the Avalon Bowlo. Or is licking stuff you shouldn’t more widespread than I thought? :rofl:

“On the beaches there were long queues at pop-up clinics, including Michelle and Geoff Porter who had been at the Avalon bowlo gig on Sunday. "I was doing handstands, I licked the floor at some point and now I'm not sure that was a good idea," Mr Porter told the Herald.”

How a COVID-19 outbreak stormed the northern beaches

Did you feel average the day after ?

I did, not too bad though. Some 'chills', tired, and a sore arm but I was hoping to milk it a bit more so mrs ge would look after me.

Alas I was back on deck the day after.

And as we're not as brain dead as Albertans, there was no million dollar lottery for getting a shot!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8