The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Apparently a crowd of GreenPeace volunteers showed up and tried to roll him back into the water...
oh-no-you-didnt-ken-jeong.gif

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
If he goes then it will be the biggest fu*kup in our history. I have a feeling we're on the brink of this club being torn apart. Ive heard up to 15 players have refused to play. This is only the beginning of a potential exodus of talent due the massive incompetence of the Manly management.

If he goes then it will be the biggest fu*kup in our history. I have a feeling we're on the brink of this club being torn apart. Ive heard up to 15 players have refused to play. This is only the beginning of a potential exodus of talent due the massive incompetence of the Manly management.
This could very well be true!
The one thing I know about Des is he knows how to galvanise the dressing room - however this may be his biggest challenge yet!

Yep. Go woke go broke!

I don't know if Shuster is unfit, injured, disinterested or whatever but I'd like to think if I was in his position...I'd be thinking:

Ok, there's only 5 rounds of this season to go, and then the 5/8th's role is mine...all mine! I'll learn all I can from Foz, and make sure my fitness is where it is.

I'm kinda like Mestrov... I'm still being paid, but my real job starts next year!

What a great opportunity , woohoo!

But as I said, I dunno if there's a problem, or what the problem is. He had a sub par game last week, which happens, but I've also seen him laughing, smiling and congratulating players after a Manly try, etc.

edit: Unless someone threw my phone into the water, then screw everything!!!!!

Even if Schuster reaches his full potential, he will never be fit to lace Foran's boots....

Is that Foran's ability to fuk Manly when going to Parra, of which we are still paying for?
Lying directly to Manly club?
His gambling issues?
His hooker issues?
His alcohol and drugs abuse issues?
Dobbing in Manly for third party payment issues resulting in Manly being on salary cap penalties for 3 years.

I really hope Schuster does not follow in Forans foot steps and forges his own legacy.

Is that Foran's ability to fuk Manly when going to Parra, of which we are still paying for?
Lying directly to Manly club?
His gambling issues?
His hooker issues?
His alcohol and drugs abuse issues?
Dobbing in Manly for third party payment issues resulting in Manly being on salary cap penalties for 3 years.

I really hope Schuster does not follow in Forans foot steps and forges his own legacy.
You know the one that helped us take out the 2011 premiership?

You know the one that helped us take out the 2011 premiership?

That was then and this is now.
The same one that will not take us to anymore premierships if he continued to play for Manly. He is at his ceiling as far as performance goes.

Schuster can and will only get better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10