The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Rumjacks parted ways with lead singer Frankie Mclaughlin for various scallywag carryings on. I'll miss him! So many great songs, but this is one of my favs...

And there's the hat-trick! That's the third time you posted this song (see page 16) lol.

I reckon I've done the double up a few times.

Good song though.

:party:
And there's the hat-trick! That's the third time you posted this song (see page 16) lol.

I reckon I've done the double up a few times.

Good song though.

You'll find a lot more double ups from me. Triple ups too I'd bet!! It's not always 100% my fault though....whiskey and beer tell me what to post quite often. I like those guys and generally just agree with what they ask me to do. :party: :party:

A million years ago, before I had even hit the terrible teenage years, my Dad would sing one line of a song.

"It's a great life if you don't weaken, but who wants to be strong?"

He sang it terribly as he has a very, very bad singing voice. And it was only this morning - [insert number here] decades later that I finally thought to look it up to see if it even was a song he was singing.

So folks, in honour of my 90 year old Dad's terrible singing voice, and my realisation that the internet exists, here he is Mr Faron Young!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4