The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Of all the live venues I’ve been too, the Kardomah Cafe at the Cross was my favourite. Stuck in a basement, it was dirty, hot, sweaty, and the ceiling was bloody low. But the noise and atmosphere this place generated was second to none. It was always a day on the lounge recovering after a night there.
Wasn’t at this this gig, but would’ve been down the front going nuts for sure if I had been there.

I remember seeing them at the Playroom on the GC. They were all wearing chem suits with balaclavas. It was insane. No drinks or drugs were needed when you seen these guys. :party:

bloomin' eck. I haven't even thought of the playroom in years.

Tallebugera creek (I think) where everyone gets a free knife with their $2 schooners!

edit: Here ya go

Talking about Kid Rock...which we weren't...here's another corker! Reminds me of a mate of mine's place...

This is the first song you’ve ever posted that I can claim to have knowledge of. As such, I’ve given you a chicken dinner!
1588757980301.png

Nearly Friday night! Yeah yeah....I know. Man I miss the Gracemere pub! Although....there are a lot of sheilas there that could have been in this clip! Then the band wouldn't have had to dress up. lol

Last edited:
This song always randomly pops into my head - not even sure where I first heard it or how it got stuck in there, but has been in there for years

Of all the live venues I’ve been too, the Kardomah Cafe at the Cross was my favourite. Stuck in a basement, it was dirty, hot, sweaty, and the ceiling was bloody low. But the noise and atmosphere this place generated was second to none. It was always a day on the lounge recovering after a night there.
Wasn’t at this this gig, but would’ve been down the front going nuts for sure if I had been there.

I was only talking aboutthe hard ons a few weeks ago, saw them a few times in the 90's. Great gigs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4