The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope the possible ACL injury to Tyrone May doesn't block Moylan's possible move to the Eagles

Fair chance it will, if he goes they won't have a starting 5/8th for at the very least the first portion of the 2018 season. Same thing happened at the start of this year- we were close to snaring DWZ or Whare but then Mansour did his ACL and they wouldn't release either.

Depends on their cap position - maybe they need room whether 2018 or 2019.

Combined with the fact Hook is a dead ship the Riff releasing Moylan maybe a necessity not a luxury

Fair chance it will, if he goes they won't have a starting 5/8th for at the very least the first portion of the 2018 season. Same thing happened at the start of this year- we were close to snaring DWZ or Whare but then Mansour did his ACL and they wouldn't release either.
Big difference being the hot gossip about him being unhappy.

What club wants to keep a player who is unhappy, can easily lead to further problems.

In fact I hope James Fisher-Harris is a bit unhappy too.

If Moylan is available, it will mean we potentially have a very creative and destructive spine. What is needed though, would be an experienced back rower to give Jake some help as our defense really struggled over the last 2 months especially. I would like to see one very fast winger if we can get one and hopefully a goal kicker as we continue to lag behind our rivals in that department.

Josh Massoud (Channel 7 - Sport Reporter) mentioned about Moylan link to Manly because his relationship with Barrett. It would be great if it is true especially Moylan is still young and upcoming player. Manly also should keep Jackson Hasting as a backup utility player. Anyone know what happen with Francis Molo ( young-gun used to be at Broncos)?

Didn't Cartwright spend some time at 5/8 for the riff? I'm sure he or Peachy can play there plus don't they have one of the largest junior nurseries? Surely there'd be a good half amongst those stocks.

Yeah the difference is MOylan wants out so regardless of May injury, he will walk.

Not to mention Carty can play 6 and May has all off season to get fit for next year

Spoke to my contact at the Riff to see if he has changed his tune. He is adamant it's not happening. We'll see soon enough.

Last edited:
Spoke to my contact at the Riff to see if he has changed his tune. He is adamant it's not happening. We'll see soon enough.
He was adamant he is coming to manly, or was he adamant he is not coming to manly?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8