The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can only assume the Kelly bashing is continuing from one poster? (Enjoy not reading it through the block function)

Kelly is an excellent player. How anyone wants to be rid of him is beyond me.

I think sometimes people go so far down a path (ie bagging a player) theybsee it as easier to keep going rather than concede defeat.

Hope he re-signs for another 4 years.

We all see different things in players and we all have our benchmarks . Some think a player is great others think they are average .
Some people get off on 4 cylinder Toyotas and some like the ride of a V8 muscle speed machine .
The moral of the story is what ever rocks our boat .
I think you will find that Trent was the one that secured Kellys signature . Never the less , All rookies with potential that play well with the boys at Jnr level don't always make the great heights playing with men

The way that 22 year old Kelly was bumped off by the 21 year old Ramien last week against the Sharks was for all to see and make their own mind and evaluate him as they please
Yeah that was a **** tackle. Probably wasn't too much a lack of physical strength but rather that he approached it the worst he could. Hand grabbed around the shoulders/chest area against a big guy charging full pelt at him. Never was going to work out, take the legs Kelly! Why doesn't anyone take the legs anymore??

Really like Kelly, completely turned around from last season's dip in confidence, has a much calmer head on him now

Shyt aye!!!
Nothing like a little forum fun and we are all crazy in our own unique ways .
images.png

Cause they end up getting penalised ( either by the ref or game play) for "losing the ruck ".

Ridiculous, but true.
Better still than a legs tackle, drive the shoulder into the sweet spot just up under the rib cage. If Kelly had done that to Ramien he would have been go fast.... backwards.

We could nearly shut this topic down now couldn't we ?

It is well established now that all expert commentators and 99% of League watchers know that Kelly can play

In the other corner saying he can't play we have a lone soldier in bozo

Reflecting on Kelly tonight, this is his third season in the nrl and I don't think he's much better than when he first started. Tonight he was woeful with key errors.
Um , isnt this his 2nd season in first grade and I think most people would agree he has improved a lot this season. Yes he had some errors tonight but compared to others in the team this season he has been one of the better ones.

I think he could easily have a penalty with that play the ball....shut down 2 tries by jamming in and causing Tiger errors.
Bad drop over the line but done some rugged ugly hit ups and played ok....not great but decent.
The killer again for Manly was the soft 7 minute block defensively to start the second half that was the difference in the end

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8