The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry mate, results driven business, and his first 4 weeks were @ centre.
Six weeks in, 4 @ centre and 2 @ 5/8th for 1 W 5 L.

Sorry for being tough on the guy, and he may come good, but @ 600K he is playing like a shadow. Twenty should call him out and ask his "why" lmao.
You just proved my point. He missed the off season, had four surgeries, then missed the first four weeks of the season, and is playing out of position.

Sorry mate, results driven business, and his first 4 weeks were @ centre.
Six weeks in, 4 @ centre and 2 @ 5/8th for 1 W 5 L.

Sorry for being tough on the guy, and he may come good, but @ 600K he is playing like a shadow. Twenty should call him out and ask his "why" lmao.
Dylans the best centre in the game, he will be 100% soon enough. Especially now that Daly can just feed him early ball like 2017.

You just proved my point. He missed the off season, had four surgeries, then missed the first four weeks of the season, and is playing out of position.

So because of that, and obviously you are 100% correct of course as I just proved your point, Dylan therefore is playing at an acceptable level for his salary and expected team contribution.
Poor Kelly gets slaughtered for any tiny misread or mistake every week. Yet the ghost is immune to any review relative to what is reasonably expected of someone in his salary bracket to perform at.

Normal transmission resumes now. Must make a note though that performance is relative to off season, surgeries, number of games, strippers, and positional play.

I just through strippers in there for a bit of light hearted banter, before I piss off back to the music thread.

So because of that, and obviously you are 100% correct of course as I just proved your point, Dylan therefore is playing at an acceptable level for his salary and expected team contribution.
Poor Kelly gets slaughtered for any tiny misread or mistake every week. Yet the ghost is immune to any review relative to what is reasonably expected of someone in his salary bracket to perform at.

Normal transmission resumes now. Must make a note though that performance is relative to off season, surgeries, number of games, strippers, and positional play.

I just through strippers in there for a bit of light hearted banter, before I piss off back to the music thread.
Yep you’re spot on... having your ankle broken at right angles, followed by three or four surgeries that wipe out an entire off season would have zero mental or physical effect on a player. Especially one who is paid somewhere in the vicinity of half a million dollars. It is very obvious that you have never played a contact sport at any level during your lifetime.

Last edited:

And FMD if Walker hasn’t been playing well the last couple of weeks... that’s what happens when a player regains match fitness and mental fortitude by playing the game.

And FMD if Walker hasn’t been playing well the last couple of weeks... that’s what happens when a player regains match fitness and mental fortitude by playing the game.

If you dont think surgeries affect a players retern to form then we are not on the same planet.

I personally didn't expect much from Walks straight away. I mean, he dislocated his ankle and broke his leg at the same time. That is no small injury and it takes time to get full confidence after something like that.

If it was just a leg break it wouldn't have been so bad. But dislocations have a nasty habit of happening more than once.

It’s a great opportunity this weekend for Dylan. If Hodko comes in at 5/8 and Dylan goes up against Chambers or Scott, a strong performance could put him back in the frame for Origin. I wouldn’t be surprised if, on the back of his last couple of performances, he has an absolute corker against the storm.

It’s ****ing hard for some Kev! Dylan is getting better each week. He will be running amok and back to his scintillating best very soon
Yeah mate, very bad injury. Probably played with his head a fair bit too I’d imagine. He’s been improving every week, and is looking like the player he’s capable of being again. I’m stoked with how he’s going.

Yep........report in the SMH that the Tigers are after him & that Manly will struggle to keep him due to salary cap pressure. Would be a shame to lose him, however we have ready made replacements in Mosese (Moses) Suli & Tom Wright so might not hurt so much if he leaves.

Wednesday/Thursday before a Manly game is the time when 'sports journos' usually release the weekly anti -manly or 'Manly destabilising attempt protocol 34-189a' article.

Kelly's turn this week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7