The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kelly could have a season good enough to crown him Dally M centre of the year and Bozo would still be there saying he's overrated or there is someone better
When do you think Kelly will be crowned Dally M centre of the Year ?

In all seriousness he is coming along but again the quality of supporters expectations of our centres is cosmically high after Killer and Skivvi and those that have gone before them think O’Connor Innes Close etc.

I personally think Parker has shown more potential in his limited stints but excited about T Wright and M Suli.

Walker will continue to build but current pressure is on Kelly IMO. Good problem this which has gone up a notch now Hodko has put Walker back where he belongs.

He was Dally M centre of the year last year...
The 2017 centre of the year Dylan "Road Runner" Walker on his way to the try line
Question : Where are the slow defenders ???
Answer : They are clutching at thin air !!!
walkerd-170331pb6249.jpg

For the record, I am a fan of both Walker and Kelly. In a year where the team’s form has been pretty poor, Kelly’s development has been really enjoyable to watch.

I try not to buy into an argument about wheher one player is better than another. The question has to be whether a player represents value for money. At what we are apparently paying him (~$200k), Kelly represents amazing value. I am not sure If we are currently getting value for money for Dylan but I am comfortable barring injury we will soon. On their reported combined salaries, I am happy with the output we are getting from our centres.

would be disappointed to see Kelly go as i think he has a lot of improvement left in him and he appears to be a fine young man. Perhaps with Suli, walker, Funa, Parker and Wright on the books he is surplus to our needs.

The move doesn’t make sense for the tigers, they have several backs playing in Reggie’s
I don't buy it. They have naiquama on the books and masters and fonua played really well at centre the other day. Not sure why you'd buy Brian as well. I rate him and think he has great upside but so do all 3 of the players i just named.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8