The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manly al

First Grader
My dad had a mate like that, I’m told. Little bloke with a pretty big mouth that used to get him into some fights, Dad and another mate were always stepping in to rescue him.

Sadly, he was killed in a motorbike accident before I was born - drunk driver ran a stop sign and didn’t give him a chance. That’s the other thing my parents always said about the guy - rode a bike like he was born on one, and if anyone would’ve been able to lay it down to avoid the collision, it would’ve been him. Probably why we had it drummed into us from when we were little that you never drink and drive.
Certainly the earlier the better with that type of time honoured advice. . Hope your trip went well . Get to see Iguazu Falls ?

yokahontas

Bencher
Certainly the earlier the better with that type of time honoured advice. . Hope your trip went well . Get to see Iguazu Falls ?

Trip went well, apart from the broken ankle on the last day! We only saw Buenos Aires though, not enough annual leave this time to fit much in. I’ll have to go back in a year or two for Iguazu Falls, Machu Picchu etc!

And - totally agree. Never too early to start teaching good life lessons to kids.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
@Woodsie Early 70's or late 70,s..Did u know many of the Norths boys ?

Is this a trick question ..... like are you, or have you ever been a friend of a Norths player ...

Not really, not at the time ... I did meet a few later like Freddy Teasdale etc ..

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
If the other posters take it there i will oblige. End of the day im not perfect and and definitely not a poster child for religion though i do know a fair bit about the 2 main ones. I dont know you but i assume you know me, i talk footy i come here to talk footy yet some are here to make fun of others because they never left behind the high school mentality. I made my opinion on kelly yesterday and some flop decides too make fun of me personally so i retaliated to put him down. Cause and effect buddy. If he just said i dont agree with what your saying on kelly like he should have nothing goes beyond that. High school mentality the powderpuff crew: @Woodsie @anthonyb1965 @manlyfan @mave and there cheer leader @Nice Beaver always gang up on others who dont agree with them. @BOZO held his own and maybe offering people out isnt the right way but dont push the bloke with your smart ass comments and cheap two cent posts. By the looks of the guy he could turn you all into pretzels
No doubt the PPC will come back at me with there sardonic barbs and newspaper gags from the 80s ;) and i love it.
Bozo your a great manly fan dont let the PPC get you down ;)

Ps Kelly is ****house and you all know this deep down but because hes ours you want him to do good.. so do i i just think we've seen the best of him and it really isnt that great is it.

I always wanted to be part of a powderpuff crew .... and we have cheerleaders ..... do I get a t-shirt .....

.. and just for your future reference .... I have no problem with any bodies opinion of any player .... what I have a problem with is when that opinion is expressed in a manner that is insulting and obnoxious ....

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
If the other posters take it there i will oblige. End of the day im not perfect and and definitely not a poster child for religion though i do know a fair bit about the 2 main ones. I dont know you but i assume you know me, i talk footy i come here to talk footy yet some are here to make fun of others because they never left behind the high school mentality. I made my opinion on kelly yesterday and some flop decides too make fun of me personally so i retaliated to put him down. Cause and effect buddy. If he just said i dont agree with what your saying on kelly like he should have nothing goes beyond that. (speaking of high school)

@BOZO held his own and maybe offering people out isnt the right way but dont push the bloke with your smart ass comments and cheap two cent posts. By the looks of the guy he could turn you all into pretzels
No doubt the PPC will come back at me with there sardonic barbs and newspaper gags from the 80s ;) and i love it.
Bozo your a great manly fan dont let the PPC get you down ;)

Ps Kelly is ****house and you all know this deep down but because hes ours you want him to do good.. so do i i just think we've seen the best of him and it really isnt that great is it.
Give it up mate, you trolled this topic enough.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Struggling with the relevance? Is @Woodsie German or are you German? This thread gets weirder and weirder? Kelly, Religion, fighting and now we're learning German? FMD ...... this is an interesting place. What's going to happen in the next 93 pages of this thread?

Are you introducing necrophilia Womby?? Now it's an all round party thread to accomodate everyone!

(There's a political angle there......if anyone is clever enough to see it) lol

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Struggling with the heir relevance? Is @Woodsie German or are you German? This thread gets weirder and weirder? Kelly, Religion, fighting and now we're learning German? FMD ...... this is an interesting place. What's going to happen in the next 93 pages of this thread?
I know a little German...
boQPuso.png

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Are you introducing necrophilia Womby?? Now it's an all round party thread to accomodate everyone!

(There's a political angle there if anyone is clever enough to see it) lol

well he technically isn't ... it wouldn't be necrophilia unless you continued to act after you FHD ... it is more like an offer to commit euthanasia or murder .....

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15