The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
They both missed him, but it was Hodkinson's tackle to make. Once Hodko got trampled, Kelly had to leave his man to try to make up for it, but he was on the back foot because of the initial miss and was easily bumped off. The "defence" (for want of a better word) on the previous two tackles in that set was equally deplorable.
I didn't see it that way .I agree with the fox commentary team . Thanks for your reply

Kelly made the tackle did he ?
Nope, I agree he contributed to the miss. My point is he didn’t get run over like was stated by the commentators, nor was he the main reason for the break - that was Hodkinson.

If Brian starts having multiple diabolical performances, the likes of which I've seen from DCE and Tom Trbojevic this season, then I'll start to worry. The young champ is developing nicely

Nope, I agree he contributed to the miss. My point is he didn’t get run over like was stated by the commentators, nor was he the main reason for the break - that was Hodkinson.
Look at the replay
Try and sugar coat it as much as you like .
Both attempts ( from Hodko and Kelly ) were appalling
2.19minute mark

Look at the replay
Try and sugar coat it as much as you like .
Both attempts ( from Hodko and Kelly ) were appalling
2.19minute mark
You really are a jerk at times Bozo - no one is sugar coating. Read my post.

You really are a jerk at times Bozo - no one is sugar coating. Read my post.
READ MY POST !!!!
Play the ball and not the man . Don't call people names on here just because they don't agree with you ok ?

Sorry Bozo, that was Hodko miss, kelly was staying out marking his man and wasn' t in position to be effective..

Sorry Bozo, that was Hodko miss, kelly was staying out marking his man and wasn' t in position to be effective..
Sorry mate the replay shows other wise and the fox commentators agreed and we will agree to disagree . Have a good night

READ MY POST !!!!
Play the ball and not the man . Don't call people names on here just because they don't agree with you ok ?
Actually Bozo, it’s not about agreeing or not agreeing at all. I do apologise for calling you a jerk though.

Actually Bozo, it’s not about agreeing or not agreeing at all. I do apologise for calling you a jerk though.

Apology accepted . All good. I don't hold grudges but I also don't take sht either . No one should .
Our Season is over and we are all disappointed and pissed off . I just hope Trent and the team do not disappoint us further by winning the spoon for the first time in our glorious and proud history .
Have a good day

I predicted that Hodko would be the 5/8 that would bring cohesion and structure to our team and boy was I wrong big time !!! . Hodko brings nothing to the team .
Me too. That 20 minutes or so he played against the Storm showed how much he freed up DCE BUT, that was it.

Sorry mate the replay shows other wise and the fox commentators agreed and we will agree to disagree . Have a good night

Lol, Kelly was entitled to expect his 5/8 to at least provide more of a speed bump than that. To say it was his mistackle that led to the try puts no responsibility on Hodkinson.

I mean yeah Kelly could have made a better attempt at a tackle but I'd say that was 90% on Hodkinson to be a little bit more effective than being trampled.

Wasn’t his man but in the end should of made the tackle. He was in a position to do so. Pretty easy to see. But the blame should first be put on hodko then Kelly imo

Wasn’t his man but in the end should of made the tackle. He was in a position to do so. Pretty easy to see. But the blame should first be put on hodko then Kelly imo
Absolutely agree and have said that in my earlier post that Hodko and Kelly both missed tackles that led directly to a try .
The Warriors flyer went straight through Hodkos tackle and as a result slowed down his momentum a little for Kelly to have a shot at him and his attempt was as inept as Hodkos paper thin defence .
There is such a thing called cover defence and it didn't exist as the replay clearly shows .
As I said before and putting thing in perspective by my earlier post . It was a great determined effort by Kelly to bardge over from close to the line for a try but his ball security and defence let him down once again when he was stripped off the ball and missed a tackle that directly resulted to 2 tries by the Warriors

Last edited:
Absolutely agree and have said that in my earlier post that Hodko and Kelly both missed tackles that led directly to a try .
The Warriors flyer went straight through Hodkos tackle and as a result slowed down his momentum a little for Kelly to have a shot at him and his attempt was as inept as Hodkos paper thin defence .
There is such a thing called cover defence when miss tackles are made and it didn't exist as the replay clearly shows .
As I said before and putting thing in perspective by my earlier post . It was a great determined effort by Kelly to bardge over from close to the line for a try but his ball security and defence let him down once again when he was stripped off the ball and missed a tackle that directly resulted to 2 tries by the Warriors
For every one good thing Kelly does, he compounds it with two glaring mistakes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12