The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Wow, I'd love to see how some of you guys go at sport. Things like dropped balls happen. Did you see Cameron Smith knock on today? Amazing, he still won MOM. It's a conspiracy.

It's sport, get over yourselves.

Spot on

Kelly hasn't even made the most errors in our team this year, that goes to Tom, and Walker is a bee's dick behind him as well. The one he dropped yesterday he was trying to catch up above his head and Green got pushed into him, most would have dropped it

Apparently can't defend as well yet is missed tackles per game he is ahead of Walker, Kelly 20th in the comp in that department while we also have guys occupying 1st and 4th. Yesterday he marked an Origin centre and I didn't really see Chambers carving him up

Is traditional on here for guys to be the whipping boys, even Lyon was in that category for a while

Wouldn't be disappointed if he spent a couple of weeks in reserves, but all the talk about how **** he is is OTT

Last edited:

yokahontas

Bencher
If Cameron Smith regularly kept dropping balls and missed tackles he would not be the player he is today. He would be yesterdays man like most the NRL hopefuls that come and go .
A couple of good games in a season doesn't make a seasoned champion player
View attachment 6109

If Cameron Smith regularly got pinged for all the forward (ahem...sorry...'flat') passes he throws he would not be the player he is today either...

yokahontas

Bencher
CS is a great player . Lets be humble about this feathered friend :)

He's a filthy grub who fails miserably at the basic skill any dummy-half should possess - consistently throwing passes in a backwards direction, within the rules of the game.

If he'd been consistently pinged, from early on his career, for a) the forward passes, b) the dirty play, and c) the attempts to intimidate and influence officials - he wouldn't be talked about as the next immortal. He'd be talked about as a ****ty hooker who couldn't throw a pass backwards to save his life.

TokyoEagle

Bencher
Let's not forget the 2 contract saga.

Anything he ever does or has done in Rugby League will forever be tarnished by that.

It makes me happy.
And wasn't he his own manager at the time? No excuses there for not knowing what is going on.
Still can't believe that stuff like this and that 10 year anniversary of the stripped GF don't get rammed back down their throats.

Clay

Bencher
BK dropped or injured?
Either way about time he got a rest.
Hopefully he comes back better but I can't see Parker giving up his spot without a solid fight

HappilyManly

Journey Man
BK dropped or injured?
Either way about time he got a rest.
Hopefully he comes back better but I can't see Parker giving up his spot without a solid fight
Rested and receiving extra training according to Baz in the presser.
Kels won't be playing in reserve grade

Sillybus

Reserve Grader
He needs to spend more time in reserves to gain confidence back and learn how to tackle. He is really awful at the moment. Surely there's some one else we can give a go rather than playing someone who we know is a liability in the line?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18