The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Leave the kid alone ?
Your right , He maybe 21 years of age but he still plays like a kid against the men of the NRL.
Some 21 year olds can compete whilst other like your kid should be playing lower grade with other kids like him .
NRL is a ruthless game and is no place for the faint hearted supporters like you

View attachment 6100

Any of you guys watch any NRL games that Manly aren't involved in....................?

Look at the rosters and ages of the guys rolling around at other clubs and see how they are performing.......................stop using age as an excuse for the guy.
He's out of his depth and for some bizarre reason Baz is too gutless to dump him!
This might explain why the team plays like they don't care............it doesn't matter how bad you play, or whether you rock up. you're still guaranteed a game next week!

Midnight Rambler

'Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnly'
If Kelly was so bad, what did you all think of walker, uate, green, cherry evans, winterstein, brown, ect...?
Brian definitely outplayed all of those guys...mistakes & all.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
If Kelly was so bad, what did you all think of walker, uate, green, cherry evans, winterstein, brown, ect...?

Happy to start a new thread on every one of them if needed..................but this one's all about Brian!!

Fact is he's been playing woefully for a while and a spell in the lower grades is whats needed now!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Well said feathered friend .......
3 points to Brian today
Man of the Match . Brilliant contribution and led by example !!!
That's what we need to get out of our slump , more players like Kelly who possesses power and speed and is as safe as a bank in defence ;)
images15O8I879.jpg

Midnight Rambler

'Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnly'
Happy to start a new thread on every one of them if needed..................but this one's all about Brian!!

Fact is he's been playing woefully for a while and a spell in the lower grades is whats needed now!
I agree. If Jorge was magically ready to play next week, Wright starts @ left centre. But to single out an individual, in an entirely underperforming team, I dunno. He was been below par of late, but so has the whole team.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

Your right !!! Exposing a kid against quality opposition week in week out is not good for the kids confidence .

joeboy

Bencher
I agree. If Jorge was magically ready to play next week, Wright starts @ left centre. But to single out an individual, in an entirely underperforming team, I dunno. He was been below par of late, but so has the whole team.

For real?

Wright is more ordinary than Kelly and can't kick a simple goal, which is forgivable, but I presume that's the only reason he is the team, to kick goals, he sure as **** doesn't offer anything else.

we must have a young winger in lower grades who can come in and offer something, I'd be happy to have someone else kick goals poorly than watch wrigh sloth and lumber into the defence, get the ball stripped and give away penalties when we have the ball. No player has ever pissed me off in manly colours more than he did today.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Rorters "rested "that latrell mitchell he took it like a champ served his time came back and has been scoring almost every week since

I'd take that....................if Kelly was rested for a week and came back as Latrell Mitchell!!!

Now that IS a guy with potential!!!
And for those banging on about poor old Brian being only 21, how old is Mitchell??

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I'd take that....................if Kelly was rested for a week and came back as Latrell Mitchell!!!

Now that IS a guy with potential!!!
And for those banging on about poor old Brian being only 21, how old is Mitchell??
Kelly is 21 years of age and Mitchell is YOUNGER at 20 years of age
Mitchell is Younger Bigger Faster and Stronger !!!
image.jpg

D

Deleted member 26876

Needs a week off, although if Walker is injured then he stays and is made to have a big performance. This would only be a positive move for Kelly, not a sabotage

TokyoEagle

Bencher
Wow, I'd love to see how some of you guys go at sport. Things like dropped balls happen. Did you see Cameron Smith knock on today? Amazing, he still won MOM. It's a conspiracy.

It's sport, get over yourselves.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Wow, I'd love to see how some of you guys go at sport. Things like dropped balls happen. Did you see Cameron Smith knock on today? Amazing, he still won MOM. It's a conspiracy.

If Cameron Smith regularly kept dropping balls and missed tackles he would not be the player he is today. He would be yesterdays man like most the NRL hopefuls that come and go .
A couple of good games in a season doesn't make a seasoned champion player
imagesO4ZTP3KN.jpg

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Did you not see the lying in tackles, holding on in tackles, offside at marker....all good if you're Cam Smith.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18