The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Just doing my regular bit for trolling, how about we change the site name to the 'Silvertrolls.'

It is funny ... if we are honest we all miss the odd troll. I even miss @Rex having conversations with himself ... I suppose his nurses put a stop to that though.

Last edited:

Pepi

Bencher
Feel sorry for him but he's way out of his depth. No acceleration. Can't catch. Cant tackle. Isn't strong.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
seriously some of you keyboard warriors on this forum are useless pricks.. Leave the kid alone... DId you expect him to be an instant Matai or something.. FMD.... Prob a good idea some of you warriors hit the gym yourselves... He plays for us , support him ... Hopefully one day one of your kids is in a similar position, while a bunch of nobodies put them down ... Rant over

Volley

Bencher
He needs a stint in reserves. He's got some talent, but he's buggered and mentally fatigued. Hopefully he can come back from it, but I'd give Parker a run for the rest of the year.

Clay

Bencher
seriously some of you keyboard warriors on this forum are useless pricks.. Leave the kid alone... DId you expect him to be an instant Matai or something.. FMD.... Prob a good idea some of you warriors hit the gym yourselves... He plays for us , support him ... Hopefully one day one of your kids is in a similar position, while a bunch of nobodies put them down ... Rant over
Being dropped to reserve grade can be one of the best lessons in a young career.
You see it all the time with younger players, and if they truely have the goods they come back even better

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Good call.
We still have one of the best centres in Matai on our books this year. Kelly will put on some muscle in the off season and Barrett will bring him along defensively.

winnyason

Bencher
IMG_0216.JPG

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Another error prone effort by the "guy with potential"

Two dropped balls running out of defence, dropped bomb under almost no pressure leading to a try, weak goal line defence leading to another try...........

Seems to be running around out there headless...........

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Leave the kid alone ?
Your right , He maybe 21 years of age but he still plays like a kid against the men of the NRL.
Some 21 year olds can compete whilst other like your kid should be playing lower grade with other kids like him .
NRL is a ruthless game and is no place for the faint hearted supporters like you

Online-gambling-is-not-for-the-faint-hearted.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16