The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Snake

Snake's Alive!
If Kelly was a sharp shooter, all of the sudden his value in the team sky rockets.

I'm guessing Baz didn't want to put too much pressure on a rookie but maybe there is a goal kicker in the midst for the coming years.

I don't wanna put the mock on Kelly but he seems durable. He has copped a couple of knocks this year and played on, accumulating 18 of a possible 18 appearances in his rookie year. It's best to have an 80 minute, season long contributor when it comes to goal kicking. It's also best when it's an outside back, because fatigue is less likely to be a factor.

Holmsey

Bencher
If Kelly was a sharp shooter, all of the sudden his value in the team sky rockets.

I'm guessing Baz didn't want to put too much pressure on a rookie but maybe there is a goal kicker in the midst for the coming years.

I don't wanna put the mock on Kelly but he seems durable. He has copped a couple of knocks this year and played on, accumulating 18 of a possible 18 appearances in his rookie year. It's best to have an 80 minute, season long contributor when it comes to goal kicking. It's also best when it's an outside back, because fatigue is less likely to be a factor.
Yep hes our future kicker. Good choice for baz to let him have a season or 2 before giving him kicking duties.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I have a highlights reel of Dylan Walker kicking 7 from 7.

Yep hes our future kicker. Good choice for baz to let him have a season or 2 before giving him kicking duties.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
This is really one of those redundant threads.............

Clearly we all agree that Kelly isn't cutting it at the moment .............but some of you out there see the "potential" is there...........

So one of two things will probably happen........

1. He will never cut it and we carry him for some time waiting in hope......
2. He realises his potential..................and then will likely leave the club to chase cash elsewhere....................if he becomes a star he wont stay at Manly

Based on both scenarios we are better off looking elsewhere...................and if he is to become a star let him do it at another club!!

Volley

Bencher
This is really one of those redundant threads.............

Clearly we all agree that Kelly isn't cutting it at the moment .............but some of you out there see the "potential" is there...........

So one of two things will probably happen........

1. He will never cut it and we carry him for some time waiting in hope......
2. He realises his potential..................and then will likely leave the club to chase cash elsewhere....................if he becomes a star he wont stay at Manly

Based on both scenarios we are better off looking elsewhere...................and if he is to become a star let him do it at another club!!

Poor trolling.

1. It's too long. You're wasting your own time instead of your targets' time
2. It's too obvious.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18