The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

MrInvisible said:
Rambofan is right on a few things:

1. I have heard that B Stewart was having a few drinks down @ The Steyn the other night. Not the sort of behaviour that a club would tolerate IF a player WAS injured.

2. The third party efforts from Manly are nothing more than a stalling tactic.

3. A suitable replacement halves coach for Andrew Johns is proving troublesome for the big F's contract.

4. The Bulldogs legal team are one of the best in the business, and I doubt they'd be worried about Manly's "claims". They don't move on stuff unless it's water-tight. Think about the claims of email being used. It's far easier to use a phone!!

You need a new postman for your mail, it's dead wrong

RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

The Eagle said:
MrInvisible said:
Rambofan is right on a few things:

1. I have heard that B Stewart was having a few drinks down @ The Steyn the other night. Not the sort of behaviour that a club would tolerate IF a player WAS injured.

2. The third party efforts from Manly are nothing more than a stalling tactic.

3. A suitable replacement halves coach for Andrew Johns is proving troublesome for the big F's contract.

4. The Bulldogs legal team are one of the best in the business, and I doubt they'd be worried about Manly's "claims". They don't move on stuff unless it's water-tight. Think about the claims of email being used. It's far easier to use a phone!!

You need a new postman for your mail, it's dead wrong
Those 4 points proves that when Mr Invisable posts he doesn't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Good luck to you Matty johns oops Mean mr i

Kieran keen to see Stewart stay
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Kieran-keen-to-see-Stewart-stay/54334

Sea Eagles five-eighth Kieran Foran says signing a new, long-term deal with the club has been a huge relief and he's hopeful Brett Stewart will soon follow suit.
The star Kiwi wrapped up lengthy negotiations on Saturday night, committing to the club until the end of 2015.
"It's a great weight off the shoulders. It was playing on my mind for the last month or so, so it's nice to put that behind me.
"I tossed and turned on the decision. One day I was set on staying, the other day I was close to going.
"It was a tough decision but I'm glad I've made the right one."
Foran says negotiations were never about money but where he could best develop as a player, making his decision to stay a huge vote of confidence in coach Geoff Toovey.
In the end it was playing group and the team culture that tipped the scales for him.
"I love playing here, I've got a great passion for the club but the playing group that we've got here's a pretty special group and I hope to continue playing here for many years to come."
It's the same camaraderie that Foran hopes will keep fullback Brett Stewart at the Sea Eagles.
The five-eighth says he is keen to carry his combination with the "Prince of Brookvale" into the future.
"Me and Brett are very close," Foran said. "We've been in pretty regular contact throughout the negotiations together.
"Obviously he's a massive part in my game and he feels I'm the same for him.
"So we've been speaking pretty thoroughly about it and I'm hopeful that the club will get something done with him shortly."
Foran's signing punctuated a great weekend for the Sea Eagles, following a big 12-10 win over the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.
"Great win last Friday," Foran said. "I think the boys played really well.
"We just seemed to get back into the groove a bit, back into the grind, and play the footy that had us win the comp last year.
"I thought it was a good stepping stone last week and hopefully we can continue it."
The victory has Foran excited about returning to the field but his ongoing hamstring injury means his brother Liam will again step into the playmaking role.
Proud as he is to see his brother excelling, Kieran says his return isn't far off.
"At first we didn't think it was that bad," he said.
"But as we've tried to get some more movement on it, it hasn't gone to plan.
"So we've been working hard on it and we're hopeful for next week."

So the way it goes is:

1: Negotiate your pants off for the best deal.
2: When done claim it wasn't about money.
3: Say you hope "x" major player now stays as well.

Well, if the pattern works! :)

globaleagle said:
So the way it goes is:

1: Negotiate your pants off for the best deal.
2: When done claim it wasn't about money.
3: Say you hope "x" major player now stays as well.

Well, if the pattern works! :)

Kieran can honestly say that it wasn't about money. If it was, he would have left.

Brooke said:
Just read the above posts. How sad, instead of us celebrating we are thinking about Rambofan. I am very happy about kieran though.

It is always hard to overcome passion ,desire and a craving for the truth.

Celebrate me, as I am here for you all, my loyal and committed followers.

I love you all.

Shall we all pass around the hat & buy Kieran a new ankle? The poor fella is clearly being hampered by this..

Mals said:
Shall we all pass around the hat & buy Kieran a new ankle? The poor fella is clearly being hampered by this..

Maybe we all chip in for some new boots for him... this may help.

*Bump*

Thought some people might like to read some of the posts in here before we start jumping to conclusions about Gifty and other player movements.

Clint said:
*Bump*

Thought some people might like to read some of the posts in here before we start jumping to conclusions about Gifty and other player movements.

22 pages....which posts in particular.

(point format puh-leaze)

:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8