The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Napper said:
So what exactly did the grub say?

He said he thinks Foran will stay at Manly and if he was a betting man he would put money on it. He expects Foran to tell him the bad news tonight.

Personally im not convinced give me an official announcement already.

Greats hail Foran deal but no ink on paper
Andrew Prentice The Manly Daily

SEA Eagles royalty Bob Fulton and Cliff Lyons have endorsed the expected retention of boom pivot Kieran Foran, believing the Kiwi international can take his game to new levels.

The 21-year-old, widely regarded as the best young player in the NRL, is reported to have knocked back a deal of $650,000 a season from the Bulldogs to stay at Brookvale until 2015.

Foran is still to formally ink his contract extension, but club insiders yesterday told the Manly Daily it was a done deal.

Rest of article @ http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/greats-hail-foran-deal-but-no-ink-on-paper/

Foran close to new Manly deal

Manly says it is in the final stages of negotiating a new contract for star five-eighth Kieran Foran that will reportedly keep him at the club for another three years.

There has been speculation Foran could join former coach Des Hasler at the Canterbury Bulldogs from next season.

But the Sea Eagles say they are in advanced discussions with Foran and will make a formal announcement when a deal is signed.

"We're in final discussions with Kieran Foran about his future with the Sea Eagles, but no deal has been signed yet," Sea Eagles chief executive David Perry said in the statement.

"The club will make a formal announcement when it's appropriate."

The statement comes despite Manly coach Geoff Toovey telling Sky Sports Radio this morning that Foran was staying with the club.

"There's a lot of excitement amongst the players about it," Toovey said

More @ http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-27/foran-close-to-new-manly-deal/3976082?section=sport

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Graeme Hughes on Talkin Sport is gutted. His mood is subdued. I heard him a little earlier saying Foran was a good, solid, player, but his value would be about $300,00 per year. Only. Nothing like what has been reported. He won't win you a match with a chip kick or a 60 m bust. No, that's right, parroted Pappy, he's not like a Thurston, or a Benji. Really cracked me up to hear them, it is clear from his tone that Hughes really is sad.

FMD Hughes is a tosser
Sour grapes galore

Hughes and Tunks have been itching to bring us down at every opportunity. They can go suck on it Talkin Sport more like Talkin ****

torana355 said:
The Wheel said:
Des is apparently making a statement of the Foran 'situation' on Fox Sports News at 11.30 PM

Des making the statement??? :s
This morning's SMH:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/hasler-none-from-two-as-he-concedes-defeat-in-race-for-foran-20120427-1xqvq.html

Hasler none from two as he concedes defeat in race for Foran

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/hasler-none-from-two-as-he-concedes-defeat-in-race-for-foran-20120427-1xqvq.html#ixzz1tHhG406o

Berkeley_Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Graeme Hughes on Talkin Sport is gutted. His mood is subdued. I heard him a little earlier saying Foran was a good, solid, player, but his value would be about $300,00 per year. Only. Nothing like what has been reported. He won't win you a match with a chip kick or a 60 m bust. No, that's right, parroted Pappy, he's not like a Thurston, or a Benji. Really cracked me up to hear them, it is clear from his tone that Hughes really is sad.

FMD Hughes is a tosser
Sour grapes galore
BE I have generally enjoyed hearing his views on a variety of topics, and even Tunks sometimes surprises with a sensible point of view. Since the advent of Desgate, however, the bias of those two has been of biblical proportions on every topic related to Dogs, Des, and Manly. The odd thing is, the Dogs shafted Hughes's own family, but he can't help himself in this situation. Rational thinking and even-handedness went straight out the window.

Last night
582698_2655564367745_1814912024_1522056_310384171_n.jpg

niccipops said:
Congrats to voicefromthehill for being the 1000th poster. Top quality post too.
Long live the Kieran Forum.

Wiil you post photos on here of your dinner date Nicci?, I am sure we would all like to know how the night went.

"We're not signing anything... unless it's a contract."
- Homer Simpson, The Simpsons "New Kids on the Blecch", Season 12, Episode 14.

You never know, anything can happen until the ink is dry.

Time will tell.

Earnie the Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Congrats to voicefromthehill for being the 1000th poster. Top quality post too.
Long live the Kieran Forum.

Wiil you post photos on here of your dinner date Nicci?, I am sure we would all like to know how the night went.

*Breaks news to the good lady wife*:s

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10