The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bring back the Keiran Forum

It's started already, only took a evening.

Just on the roast:

Foran linked to the dogs

Foran going to roosters to play with his mate Mitchell Pierce

Fuk me it's going to be a long off season and 2015

RE: Bring back the Keiran Forum

You know I don't think this seasons rumors are going to bother me as much as previous years.

In previous years it is just a totally load of bull**** and its designed to unsettle. This year as is evident from out collapse, any players transferring (regardless of legacy and skill) is going to be for a damn good reason and we don't need their underhanded meddling at our club anymore.

Every transfer this off season i'm going to take as a blessing. We have some of the best young players in the game caught up in this rubbish when they could be setting the world on fire. IMO, flush the turds before it stains the bowl.

Linked to the same two clubs last time he re-signed with us. He will stay is we sign Pearce as half back

DCE is going to Parra/brisane/dogs/Canberra/titans/roosters anyway

tookey said:
Linked to the same two clubs last time he re-signed with us. He will stay is we sign Pearce as half back

DXE is going to Parr/brisane,dogs,canberra.titans,roosters anyway

I just can't believe it's started the day after our season finished, I mean he's still here next year as well

I repeat, whos Foran going to replace at The Dogs? Reynolds or Hodko? Apparently Brett Morris is also seeking a release to go there as well.

Or is Foran going there to play lock or centre? I dont think so.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/manly-sea-eagles/kieran-foran-admits-his-future-at-manly-sea-eagles-is-uncertain-20140922-10k3h4.html

hmmmmm

They let gift go so there is $$$ for you to stay you dip****!

I too am over it, whoever doesn't want to be here, see ya later!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!! It's back!

Today's:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/manly-sea-eagles/kieran-foran-admits-his-future-at-manly-sea-eagles-is-uncertain-20140922-10k3h4.html

• 👍
Reactions: mbe

Foran is coming off as a bitch. Is this guy our future captain? You have a contract so you have no decision the club has the decision Kieran. My mate was sacked and I was pissed but I had to suck it up on my ($700) a week because I have bills to pay so these well paid footballers have no sympathy from me.

Pi$$ the ones off who want to go. We need to hold onto DCE the rest can leave for all I care. Worst case scenario would probably be Choc, Stewart Bros, Foz, Mattai all leaving. The way these players air out their dirty laundry in the media is a disgrace to the club. Seeya bye don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Its line in the sand time.

Once the dust settles we need quick and decisive leadership that spells out clearly to any want away player to submit a request by November 1st so the club can move and fix up the recruitment for next season and beyond.

Offers for DCE and Foz should be tabled after that date and their needs to be a deadline about what they decide by no later than Feb 2015.

We cant go through another season of whats been going on over the last 5 months. Enough is enough.

The club owes its members, fans and sponsors a better deal! !!

You know what, love the kid BUT same deal as Watamouth.......not happy, piss off.

I doubt the club would let him go next year AND time is a great healer, once Gifty is gone the distractions will be less.

Snake isn't going anywhere, he will not get the money he's not going anywhere other than Canberra and that's a very slim chance (from the mouth of his father), so in my opinion he stays.

Unless Foran is stupid and starts negotiating now, he will probably find things will settle down a lot in 2015, and if so he's more likely to stay.

But as with ANYONE who doesn't want to be here, piss off and let those who want to be get on board.

It's come to the point offer DCE and Foran contract extensions. If neither sign (we release them) then we know were we stand hopefully both sign. If this drags into next year we can write that off already. Big decisions need to be made this off season not next season. I rather have a committed and united Manly team then 1 worried about there next deal or making media statements every day.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8