The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

From Twitter
Triple M Sport (@triplemsport)
4/23/12 8:49 AM
Matty Johns: Kieran Foran "Definitely" Signing With Bulldogs, Manly Vs. Canterbury Pros And Cons bit.ly/JFGnSY

To put it in perspective this is the same Matty Johns who said Brett Stewart and Glenn Stewart would both be at the dogs.
Then Brett would definetly at the Dragons then definetly signing with the roosters.

He is a mate of haslers and has talked up mass player exodus from the time Des left.

He maybe right but if you throw enough darts you will sometimes hit the bullseye

Shoe1 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Anyone else hear Johns on the Grillteam today
He sounds more and more like a biased twat
Didn't hear it. But remember he is Dessie's neighbour.

Doesn't mean he should be up Dessie's bum
We say hello to ours and that's about it

Berkeley_Eagle said:
manlyfan. said:
WAMF said:
lsz said:
49 pages?

The GF wins threads (total) did not get this many posts

Change your setting to display 50 posts per page.
Then you'll only have 10 pages.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I changed my options to 50 threads per page, pushed edit options and still no change.

Posts not threads :)
lol yeah BE.

WAMF said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
manlyfan. said:
WAMF said:
lsz said:
49 pages?

The GF wins threads (total) did not get this many posts

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I changed my options to 50 threads per page, pushed edit options and still no change.

lol yeah BE.

I thought 50 threads sounded odd..lol
Problem fixed.....thanks Berks

I am hearing a rumour that Anthony Minichello has signed with the Tigers from next season. Not sure how this impacts the whole Brett Stewart to Easts deal that fool Rambofan spoke of.

manlyfan. said:
WAMF said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
manlyfan. said:
WAMF said:

lol yeah BE.

How do I do this? I found the 50 threads a page change but not for posts...

Clint said:
manlyfan. said:
WAMF said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
manlyfan. said:

lol yeah BE.

How do I do this? I found the 50 threads a page change but not for posts...

User CP > Edit Options > thread display settings > 50 posts per thread

User CP -> Edit Options (lhs) -> Thread View Options (just below Forum Display Options) - drop down box Posts Per Page

------
too fast BE!

ManlyBacker said:
User CP -> Edit Options (lhs) -> Thread View Options (just below Forum Display Options) - drop down box Posts Per Page

------
too fast BE!

Thanks peoples. Was staring me right in the face. No wonder the missus accuses me of having a "boy" look all the time. :s

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/spo...0423-g4zp.html

According to NRL insiders, Kieran Foran is "most definitely" off to the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. This morning, Triple M's Matty Johns and Mark Geyer weigh up the pros and cons of each club.

"Everyone believes that Kieran Foran is most definitely off to the Dogs. Some people will tell you that he's actually signed, [and] it's the best kept secret in the game," Triple M's Matty Johns said this morning.

"Manly came out yesterday, they've said they're going to threaten legal action," he continued. "They've asked the league not to register Foran's contract if he signs it.

"Basically, Kieran Foran is still under contract, but he was free to leave Manly (and his contract) if Des left. However, Des, whilst he did leave, he breached his contract to leave. That's what Manly are saying, that his contract should be null and void."

The potential move raises the question of whether fans really want a player at a club who doesn't want to be there. "Its pretty unsavoury if one of your best players is playing at your club because of legal action," Matty added.

"Imagine if you're Kieran Foran. One one hand, you've got Manly, [do you] stay loyal with Manly, play with your mate Daly Cherry-Evans? [Or] on the other hand, play with the bloke who probably showed you everything, Desi Hasler? Who do you sign with, Manly or the Dogs?" Matty asked the Grill Team.

"I'd stay with my mate, I'd stay with Daly Cherry-Evans," Matty's Triple M co-host, fellow NRL legend Mark Geyer responded.

"One of the concerns around Manly, which would play into his mind at the moment, is the fact that we keep hearing stories about Manly, that they're on the brink. That would be weighing on him. Compared to the Bulldogs, which along with the Broncos and the Knights are the richest clubs in the league," Matty ruminated.

"Maybe there's a solution to this mid-season crap that goes on. Say if Manly know Keiran Foran is going, they say OK to the Bulldogs, we want Ben Barber," MG added.

Triple M listener Graham believes Foran better think long and hard before making the official move. "Does Keiran Foran realise the reason he's such a great player is that he has Cherry-Evans on the inside and the world-class Jamie Irons on the outside?" "And the Stewart brothers!" MG interjected. "Look at Sandow, who's gone to Parramatta, lost all his mates and can't play for crap," Graham added.

tookey said:
Triple M listener Graham believes Foran better think long and hard before making the official move. "Does Keiran Foran realise the reason he's such a great player is that he has Cherry-Evans on the inside and the world-class Jamie Irons on the outside?" "And the Stewart brothers!" MG interjected. "Look at Sandow, who's gone to Parramatta, lost all his mates and can't play for crap," Graham added.

I hope we retain this Jamie Irons bloke. He sounds awesome.

MadMarcus said:
tookey said:

Maybe he is an Ironstine.

Thats almost the smartest thing I've heard MG say. As for Foran worrying about Manlys financial future. If we did go broke he would still command top dollar from any other club, I don't think we'd have to whip the hat around for him.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but some nuffie with a Lebanese accent rings tripleM saying he saw Hasler & Keiran having Coffee in Belmore & they take it as a true story

Berkeley_Eagle said:
I don't know if this has been brought up, but some nuffie with a Lebanese accent rings tripleM saying he saw Hasler & Keiran having Coffee in Belmore & they take it as a true story

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. And whilst Des might have been putting his final pitch to him, just because he was there doesn't mean its a done deal.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Did he end his story with - I swear to god bro....

I thought a decision was due today?

The longer it goes on you'd imagine he's a dog.

Unless, it's an epic **** you Bulldogs style announcement just before kickoff.

That would be great.

MadMarcus said:
tookey said:

Future captain perhaps?

wizball1973 said:
I thought a decision was due today?

The longer it goes on you'd imagine he's a dog.

Unless, it's an epic f**k you Bulldogs style announcement just before kickoff.

That would be great.
HE IS GOING READ BETWEEN THE LINES BOYS MOVE ON......

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8