The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

rainman said:
the mauler said:
Can't believe some on here are ripping into Foz and the kid hasn't even left yet,( not officially anyway). Iv only ever heard him say he loves the club and wants to stay. Until he makes an official announcement I'l take him at his word.
100% if he stays you all should sign a big card that says sorry for slagging you Foz, please forgive us

Doubt very much he reads ST

I can't help but think the great Beaver would be great at negotiating contracts for the club.

Just a thought.

People we similarly slagging Brett Stewart a few weeks ago based on rumours. These same people, who turn on our players at the drop of a hat, then complain players have no loyalty...

MadMarcus said:
People we similarly slagging Brett Stewart a few weeks ago based on rumours. These same people, who turn on our players at the drop of a hat, then complain players have no loyalty...

I'm not slagging Foran....all I've said is that if he wants to leave, I'm not going to throw myself on the ground and wrap my arms around his ankle crying "Don't go Foz....we love you"

I'm sure he is a great bloke and I know he's a great player but the decision is ultimately his.

lsz said:
49 pages?

The GF wins threads (total) did not get this many posts

Change your setting to display 50 posts per page.
Then you'll only have 10 pages.

WAMF said:
lsz said:
49 pages?

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I changed my options to 50 threads per page, pushed edit options and still no change.

Has it occurred to anyone that this is Foran's time in the media spotlight? Why would he want to cut it short?

He's not even been playing but his profile is soaring and his name is mentioned in the media many times per day. Good on him, great publicity, he's suddenly 3 times more famous than he was before and he hasn't said a word.

manlyfan. said:
WAMF said:
lsz said:
49 pages?

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I changed my options to 50 threads per page, pushed edit options and still no change.

Posts not threads :)

Is it really worth investing so much time worrying over things out of our control---there are positives in every situation be it short term or long term so i could care less what happens.

In saying that a major part of Manly's success over the past 5yrs is related to physical dominance combined with high intensity periods that Dessie has drilled into the team. Foran possesses these qualities in abundance on top of leadership qualities and a never say die attitude that has been fostered from Dessie through BK to the current crop of senior players and now in the youth of Foran and is the reason why i wanted Foran signed ahead of DCE.

The maturity and intensity of Foran is a good link to have with the youth that will come through in years to come---we can't rely on the senior group to maintain the rage much longer and i fear our standards will drop in relation to key attitude traits that go to winning premierships.

Life will go on with or without Foran if we have an innovative and forward thinking coaching dept that has good structures on and off the field---in many ways keeping Foran is the easier option but not always the right one considering the financial outlays already made.

Gee that is a good post T coach, one of your best.

I don't want to start a fight with these comments.

But Zorba comments about Foran's brother being the ace up the sleeve, it's not always an ace, but sometimes a joker.

Just ask the Morris brothers, who decided to split up and showcase their talents at other clubs.

Kieran might see this as a chance to do the same, and in doing so potentially give his brother a chance to cement a first grade spot that he could be holding his own brother out from.

Being realistic, Liam won't see first grade (unless he changes from a halves player) all the while Kieran and DCE remain at Manly.

Food for thought.

MrInvisible said:

But Zorba comments about Foran's brother being the ace up the sleeve, it's not always an ace, but sometimes a joker.

Just ask the Morris brothers, who decided to split up and showcase their talents at other clubs.

Kieran might see this as a chance to do the same, and in doing so potentially give his brother a chance to cement a first grade spot that he could be holding his own brother out from.

Being realistic, Liam won't see first grade (unless he changes from a halves player) all the while Kieran and DCE remain at Manly.

Food for thought.
WHO CARES BRING ON RICARDI........

Just make it official someone - manly , bulldogs , foran . Anyone

So we can start to prepare properly for back to back !!!!

This had dragged on too long negotiations , rumors.

It's got to end. Please hurry

MrInvisible said:

Food for thought.

Fair observation. However both Morris brothers were established first graders whereas Liam isn't and most likely never will be. If Foran does go then I would expect manly to gamble on Riccardi as next years 5/8 with possibly Liam as back up.

MrInvisible said:

Food for thought.

The funny thing is Liam Foran is better than the top current 3 halves at Canterbury. No wonder they're pushing so hard for Kieran.

Anyone else hear Johns on the Grillteam today
He sounds more and more like a biased twat

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Anyone else hear Johns on the Grillteam today
He sounds more and more like a biased twat
Didn't hear it. But remember he is Dessie's neighbour.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10