The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

lovefooty said:
Remember crusher told everyone that he was staying all but Des and when he did des just worked on him until he left.

Gte your facts correct. Crusher leaving had nothing to do with being chased by Des.

Hi People .. im new here but not a new Manly supporter ( 32 years ), im a shire boy but being with Manly since that freak LEGEND PHIL BLAKE !! i have been reading the forums this year , because of this DES and Manly issue. im so annoyed about our DES HASLER and his INTEGRITY... disgusting !!

but im afraid to say and this is my oppinion that Foran has already signed with DOGS.. reading about DES being his mentor and them both sharing the same manger i was 60% shore of it up till today. Reading this low desperate marketing ploy by the dogs with the shirts , to me its a very confindent & cocky message being send out... Be Manly , Be a Dog !!! this wouldnt just be done for Hasler because his being there since last year !!!

i hope im wrong because our havles duo could of been something for the future.

BUT DONT FORGET THE PLAYERS DONT MAKE OUR CLUB . THE CLUB WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.

its just unfortunate that DES is so sour and bitter , leaving the club just wasnt enough for him..

MANLY 2012 & beyond

Hi Panash, we love on here our new posters always telling us our players are leaving. Can you tell us anyone we may sign? We look forward to you writing lots on here. thanks Darren

Darren said:
Hi Panash, we love on here our new posters always telling us our players are leaving. Can you tell us anyone we may sign? We look forward to you writing lots on here. thanks Darren

Darren , i didnt state any facts or sources and clearly expressed my opinion with fellow Manly supporters.

im just assuming that this clear statement made by the dogs is more than a marketing ploy.

ONCE AGAIN ITS MY OPINION & I HOPE IM WRONG.... dont you find it strange foran hasnt signed yet ??? its been close to a month since resigning DCE

Stevo said:
90% of the time, you're wrong everytime!

GOOD very good I truly hope your right !!! that will make alot of Manly supporters very happy.

No point laying into Panash because you don't like what he is saying. I have been thinking exactly the same thing for a while the t-shirt thing just reiterating the thought. Hope I am wrong but just have a gut feeling about it

The thing is Panash, you're about the 45th new poster this past 2 months that tells us who is leaving. Now, please tell us some good news!

lovefooty said:
Ralphie said:
Ralphie said:
Firstly I don't make statements about player retention or otherwise unless I am pretty sure of my facts, so here goes nothing.

I have it from a usually reliable source that the Foran deal is far from a done deal and that "optimistic" information about negotiations has been leaked to the media from a certain Board member. Tooves has apparently had very strong words with the person involved, even threatening to quit if the leaking continued as it was hindering negotiations.

If true, it is somewhat concerning.

Above, I told you this was far from a done deal.

I have said this before that the above did not happen but a media beat up by zorba and telecrap journos.

Let me assure you my source for the above information is not a newspaper or a newspaper employee or Zorba. Trust me, it did happen.

Put simply the SCUMDOGS SUCK,

Every club has internal issues the cheaters must have short term memory loss, as they have had their fair share in boardroom fighting.

Even though we are the premiers we are in transition of rebuilding on and off the field and Manly have always come through with the goods they have my complete and total support.

I doubt under the radar Des would have been too happy with those shirts,

But it’s great for us Tooves will use it well as that little bit of extra motivation right before they run out next week.

Looking forward to seeing their smug smiles wiped of their faces.

Manly 13+

Foran will not go to the Dogs unless Manly practically let him, he doesnt want to leave

Darren said:
The thing is Panash, you're about the 45th new poster this past 2 months that tells us who is leaving. Now, please tell us some good news!

i would like to KNOW that no one is leaving , i like our team as it is.
but to me - Foran unsigned & and this Tshirt crap just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.and i hate the dogs as it is.

i would like honestly like someone to tell me that he is staying and has proof .

i read in the papers and this forum that his staying for weeks now i get excited & relieved , im waiting and waiting for it to be official and still waiting..thats all i dont mean to upset anyone..

im just assuming , to me if the money is there , your team mates are there , the northen beaches you love is there ... whats the hold up ??

panash said:
Darren said:
im just assuming , to me if the money is there , your team mates are there , the northen beaches you love is there ... whats the hold up ??

I'm led to understand a small issue like 14% of our cap. Shouldn't be hard to sort out a little request like that :)

Panash, you need to enable your PM to receive if you want me to reply. Cheers.

ManlyBacker said:
panash said:
Darren said:

I'm led to understand a small issue like 14% of our cap. Shouldn't be hard to sort out a little request like that :)

14%....Tell him he's Dreaming !

ManlyBacker said:
panash said:
Darren said:

im sorry champ , i have no idea how it enable ??? cheers

WAMF said:
lovefooty said:
Remember crusher told everyone that he was staying all but Des and when he did des just worked on him until he left.

Not true. Crusher always maintained that he and Des were a team.

Mate you are wrong.

He shook Scott Penns hand and said he would stay at manly . He then told tooves and other coaching staff that he would stay.
He also said that due to his wife not being well he didn't want to travel to belmore every day. (facts)

Des just smashed him with gilt about giving him his big comeback in football, used a leaked email about a board member and another staff member about a player then doubled his pay and with this he was gone.

Des is relentless.This is all his doing. He is truly a DOG.

These are facts and have been common knowledge with in the club.

You are wrong lovefooty. He said he would stay but something from within the club made him change his mind. That is all I can and will ever say on this matter.

HappilyManly said:
Players can't hold a Club to ransom!
The continued haggling is detrimental to the Team.
No one is irreplaceable.

Foran,Strewart and T-rex have had nothing to do but finalize their Contracts since being sidelined weeks ago.:dodgy:

Manly need to give them a deadline like the Storm did with Cronk.

Retention Committee - Be Manly!

Nice post ( realistic )

To me it seems the dogs are cocky that they've signed more than Manly's coaching staff with those tshirts.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4