The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ru trolling? What is the source please. Hope you are wrong we are on a roll and building nicely
Excuse me? Like it says, i've been a Manly-hard-core since '67.
I saw reference to this re Foran and shoulder . . in the "League Live" android app. Yesterday, and the day before. I note it is gone now. A rumor ? I dont know. I also note is knee is bandaged in the pic above. But hey, that could be 'precautionary'. :) I think he's been going well, and hope he can last the season. Let's have him play 60 mins plz.

Excuse me? Like it says, i've been a Manly-hard-core since '67.
I saw reference to this re Foran and shoulder . . in the "League Live" android app. Yesterday, and the day before. I note it is gone now. A rumor ? I dont know. I also note is knee is bandaged in the pic above. But hey, that could be 'precautionary'. :) I think he's been going well, and hope he can last the season. Let's have him play 60 mins plz.
His knee has been bandaged all year. Stupid rumour stupid post

Foran out indefinitely, DCE to Brisbane and Marty leaving, next it will be the Turbo brothers are off to the Roosters. Come on Buzz this will look good in you Saints, Sinners and bulls1t column.

I heard a massive rumour that we have signed 3 State of Origin players for next season along with 1 Kiwi and 2 English internationals, I won't say anything yet as I don't want Buzz looking like he is in the know but everyone will be over the moon, especially all this for under $2,000,000 a season.

I'm off to look who is off contract next year so I can add names to this rumour @:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D

Foran out indefinitely, DCE to Brisbane and Marty leaving, next it will be the Turbo brothers are off to the Roosters. Come on Buzz this will look good in you Saints, Sinners and bulls1t column.

I heard a massive rumour that we have signed 3 State of Origin players for next season along with 1 Kiwi and 2 English internationals, I won't say anything yet as I don't want Buzz looking like he is in the know but everyone will be over the moon, especially all this for under $2,000,000 a season.

I'm off to look who is off contract next year so I can add names to this rumour @:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D@:D
They can all leave as long as croker is locked up on a 10 year mega deal the likes of which has never been seen... the eels will throw 1.5 at him so better up it to 1.6 he's worth every cent. His perfectly timed 1 run a game cant be beaten or predicted!

They can all leave as long as croker is locked up on a 10 year mega deal the likes of which has never been seen... the eels will throw 1.5 at him so better up it to 1.6 he's worth every cent. His perfectly timed 1 run a game cant be beaten or predicted!

Agreed, those kinds of runs from Croker will be the difference between us winning the grand final by 40 points and winning by a pathetic 36 points

Foz had a solid game today, he really organises our left edge defense. He supplies Schuster and the outside backs with some great ball. HIs attack isn't what it used to be, but he is still value for money.

Does the club take up the option on Foz?

he has exceeded my expectations in playing all eight games so far.

I think we should decide after the half way mark of the season... but so far so good. Schuster is really making that 2nd row position his and he occasionally switches to a 5/8th role on attacking sets. Learning from Foz will be invaluable

Foz already played more games than most on here expected.
The haters are still death riding him though... just so they can say i told you so. I think he has done well for us. That left edge is getting better each week. Back in 2011 Foran the 1st half of the year was the dominant half.. by the end of the year dce became the dominant half. Lets hope history repeats itself

The haters are still death riding him though... just so they can say i told you so. I think he has done well for us. That left edge is getting better each week. Back in 2011 Foran the 1st half of the year was the dominant half.. by the end of the year dce became the dominant half. Lets hope history repeats itself
Perspective time on the Haters .....

The haters hate losing
The haters also start loving players that contribute to a winning team

The moral of the story....
Everybody loves a winner !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10