The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah but this does create an issue with Schuster who surely wants to get his first grade career underway, I hope he gets his chance to take the field early next year.

Also I hope Foran does act as a mentor to him, but at the same time Foran realises this is the main competition for him having a job next year so it's in his best interest that Shue doesn't out perform him, this year at least. Does he want to help the team or himself? Recent history has shown he's on team Foz.
It’s a real tough one Ned. If Foran starts at 5/8 (which I believe he will), is Schuster (or more like his manager) gunna opt for a dummy spit, and try the myriad of excuses that are used to get out of a contract. I’m sure Des has a plan, and being the great man manager he is, he will of sat down with Foz and Shue to make sure everyone’s on board. Interesting times ahead.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
I thought he was likely to miss the start of the season anyway. Pec injury.

How many games do Foz and Turbo play together is the big question. Over/under would be 3.

As breakdancing is now an Olympic sport... it's obvious that anything is possible.

So "best season since 2011" it is...!

Lovely words from Foran there about his old club that he completely stitched up and left us dry, only to chase the Dalai and his losing ways.

I’ll welcome him back, but I’ll always know that he thought he was bigger than the club and he knew that jerking the club around would result in both DCE and him leaving.

He was a major force in getting Toovey shafted after we were 10min away from premiership glory which would have proved Tooves a great coach. Tooves wanted to give a polite tap on the shoulder to some of the older players and Foran threw the baby out with the bath water in protest and ****ed over a club legend.

Turns out all of Toovey’s calls were correct and some of those players played a couple of seasons too long.

Karma is a bitch and Foran has found that out. Hopefully he is regretful of the way he treated his family at Manly as he never left for the money he only left out of spite, and spite is one of the worst traits in a human.

All will be forgotten if he can produce a few games without injury but till then he is still Parramatta Dalai wannabe Brad Arthur’s biatch.
Just a few games hahaha cmon foran

I find it strange/funny that Foran is mentioned at starting hooker. I know he was listed with nrl as a hooker but was just to get the benefits as a replacement for Fainu. Schuster 6, Foran 14.

Des has an interview in the Telegraph today. Interesting to see his responses around Foran:

How has new recruit Kieran Foran settled back in?

He has settled in well and is really comfortable at the club. He is happy with the surroundings but this is a different Kieran Foran. That’s all I’m going to say.

Des, what does that mean?

I’m not going to elaborate anymore.

Can you at least tell you where you might play Foran?

No, I’m going into that, Dean. All I will say is that he’s a versatile player who can cover a number of positions but let’s not go into that.

Who would be favourite to start at five-eighth – Foran or Dylan Walker?

I haven’t decided. And you’ve left out Josh Schuster. He is an outstanding talent. He will grow and grow. And he has some mentors here in Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans. He will lean on them.

Des has an interview in the Telegraph today. Interesting to see his responses around Foran:

How has new recruit Kieran Foran settled back in?

He has settled in well and is really comfortable at the club. He is happy with the surroundings but this is a different Kieran Foran. That’s all I’m going to say.

Des, what does that mean?

I’m not going to elaborate anymore.

Can you at least tell you where you might play Foran?

No, I’m going into that, Dean. All I will say is that he’s a versatile player who can cover a number of positions but let’s not go into that.

Who would be favourite to start at five-eighth – Foran or Dylan Walker?

I haven’t decided. And you’ve left out Josh Schuster. He is an outstanding talent. He will grow and grow. And he has some mentors here in Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans. He will lean on them.
Schuster at 6!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4