The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think for Kieran to have a succesful 2021, he needs to be given a copy of the "Kieran Forum" to read before preseason training starts.

The insights he will gain from all the insights, informative research, caring, emotion, intelligence and sheer volume of the script we have all created as we held a candle for him will make him a better man.

Either that, or we make a Hollywood movie and make this thread the script, or a public reading from Silvertails members in the Domain

NYEagle

I think for Kieran to have a succesful 2021, he needs to be given a copy of the "Kieran Forum" to read before preseason training starts.

The insights he will gain from all the insights, informative research, caring, emotion, intelligence and sheer volume of the script we have all created as we held a candle for him will make him a better man.

Either that, or we make a Hollywood movie and make this thread the script, or a public reading from Silvertails members in the Domain

NYEagle

Far out, reading the Kieran Forum? I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy....

NYEagle
The first rule about The Kieran Forum is you don't talk about The Kieran Forum.

I hear the Des May have had a meeting with Foran, Olakau'atu and Paseka this morning and the conversation may have been something like this.

Des:, “Taniela and Haumole meet Kieran. NowTaniela and Haumole I want you to have a wonderful break however, I want you to become accustomed with some words you will be hearing more often than not next year when we are playing. Kieran, would you like to explain?”

I hear the Des May have had a meeting with Foran, Olakau'atu and Paseka this morning and the conversation may have been something like this.

Des:, “Taniela and Haumole meet Kieran. NowTaniela and Haumole I want you to have a wonderful break however, I want you to become accustomed with some words you will be hearing more often than not next year when we are playing. Kieran, would you like to explain?”
"Fush 'n chups"?

Foran says "Sorry gents will see you in 2 months time you will have to cover for me with ( insert injury name) keeping me sidelined".

Last edited:
Yep Ella ... on one leg the old war horse is still one of the top four 5/8th's in the game ....

I will take it as a successful signing if we can get 14 games out of him next year ... and I will be supporting him and wishing him well ..
It's not like he beat a star studded field at the Dogs to win that award.

No need to worry about where Foran will play guys , he will be injured in the trails and wont play until round 6 , then get injured again and out for the season so he will be keeping a seat warm and using our salary cap up , but hey what do i know right ??
How much of the money Brenda Duchen left is paying Foran's salary?

Quite a lot I believe so he may not be much of a hit on the salary cap as expected

So Kieran signed with us yesterday....sure was Mad Monday! lol

Seriously though, I never thought he'd return to Manly, particularly after the way he left, bad mouthing, etc. but hey it could be worse. Just hope Des knows what he's doing and it doesn't backfire on us.

I really hope his luck changes for the better and it will be great to see Keiran back with DCE. Fingers crossed for 2021.

So Kieran signed with us yesterday....sure was Mad Monday! lol

Seriously though, I never thought he'd return to Manly, particularly after the way he left, bad mouthing, etc. but hey it could be worse. Just hope Des knows what he's doing and it doesn't backfire on us.

I really hope his luck changes for the better and it will be great to see Keiran back with DCE. Fingers crossed for 2021.
Ditto with Des.

just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4