The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely if there is an option for a second year it has to be in our favor otherwise it is madness..

The article said he has already taken up the extension. Why wouldn't he?

Last edited:
Not a fight mate, I was just against another dud signing. Des has done me on this one, I reckon he's looking to get the only thing he's never got in league and top Barrett to take us to the spoon. If you think this year was bad, just wait 12 months. Revel in it now biff, we'll all be crying next year.
Exactly.

After all, every coach in every sport everywhere, secretly aspires to have his or her team run last.:)

Ok but who?

And foran is still a great player everyone knows he's a great player. Dessie toovey and spud want him back.. its only for 1 year anyway. You might be pleasantly surprised my friend.. he will help Schuster in leaps and bounds his experience and attitude will help this squad.

Yeah he'll help schuster alright, he'll introduce him to Eddie Hayson, teach him how to empty his tab account regularly, screw the club over when he signs elsewhere and then give him the number of his lawyer so Schuster can sue the club once he's gone.

I just hope he doesn't advise going to the doctor that prescribed him all those pills he took though.

What an outstanding attitude and great bloke to have back at the club to mentor out young players.

And if he's so good why didn't anyone else want him?

Am I the only one who remembers this bloke essentially playing dead against the Raiders in Albury in 2015 ?

Unforgivable on-field behaviour, regardless of the situation off the field.

And don't give me the " he was young " bull****.

To compete with the top teams we will need our top 17 on the field together for most of the season. Unless Donny and the rest of the support can find an answer to our poor fitness levels and our poor injury record then it'll be bottom 4. I just don't see the necessary speed and power to compete with the top level.

Yeah he'll help schuster alright, he'll introduce him to Eddie Hayson, teach him how to empty his tab account regularly, screw the club over when he signs elsewhere and then give him the number of his lawyer so Schuster can sue the club once he's gone.

I just hope he doesn't advise going to the doctor that prescribed him all those pills he took though.

What an outstanding attitude and great bloke to have back at the club to mentor out young players.

I see your angry at all times of the day

Looks like we have him at the right price and conditions. Fully fit he is worth $900k maybe more, so if we got him for 350k and he only plays 1/3rd of games we have got our moneys worth. I think Schuster will become a ball playing lock and Jake will move to prop. If Foz gets injured Shuster slots back in at 5/8, jake to lock and promote a prop. Having Foran in the halves gives us genuine game management and strike on both sides and it takes pressure off both Foran and DCE then add a roaming Turbo into the mix and it all of a sudden puts defences into awkward situations instead of reading our attack like a book. But most importantly we get a genuine strike centre with Walker going back to his natural position. All this positivity comes from one 350k signing with no risk after a year. Just need Cade Cust to cover as a decent hooker for 6 months until Manase is back then use them on rotation like the Le'Strange and Ballin combo once Fainu returns. We really just need a top quality edge back rower and we will be a serious contenders.

Am I the only one who remembers this bloke essentially playing dead against the Raiders in Albury in 2015 ?

Unforgivable on-field behaviour, regardless of the situation off the field.

And don't give me the " he was young " bull****.
Not going to use the "he was young" excuse, maxta, but there was definitely stuff going on in his life and his head that we just didn't know about at the time.

I think plenty of clubs would have wanted him but weren't offering any money, To be fair I think he thought if he is going to play for **** money he may as well play for us where he can make a difference. I couldn't stand him years ago but now that he has come back I am happy to have him. Look at what value we got out of Blake Green, if Foran can stay fit he is miles ahead of Green. If we signed him for even 500k I would be mad, but 350k honestly is a bargain for his talent even if he misses a lot through injury he is ok on 350k.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4