Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Kieran Forum

lsz

Staff member
@Ryan interested in your thoughts considering some of the inside knowledge you had about all the goings on before

davohan123

Premium Member
Kieran Foran , by a country mile the most polarising figure for our club for almost a decade.

I’ve said from the start I think it’s a stupid decision BUT I don’t make the decisions and people with a lot more football nous than me do SO I’ll get on board , especially as from what we hear it’s,

1) a one year contract with an option for the club not the player.

2) his contract will largely be paid through a TPA ( I’m almost guessing a trust set up by Brenda Duchen but I have no inside knowledge of that ).

So given those conditions there’s not much to lose and if it works he might just offer that leadership I think our young players need and possibly aren’t getting.
Pretty much sums up where I sit I totally disagree with the Decision but since it has been made I can't do much about it so i welcome foran back and hope he is the saviour all the foran supporters say he is going to be in 2021.

2021 will most certainly be an interesting year for our club.

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
2019 Tipping Competitor
Hopefully Foran has not joined Manly to fuk us for a 4th time.

4th time might be to piss Schuster off and force Manly to up the contract to $1mill per year.

Add that to the other 3.
  • artificially raising DCE's contract to $1.3 mill after lying to Manly that he was staying and not joining Parra.
  • telling Penn and anyone else who would listen that 2V cannot coach.
- telling total BS to the integrity commission about not being paid TP payments - this directly led to Manly being busted for BS salary cap breaches.
The way you mentioned Foz Fcked our club up sounds immature and unethical and I hope he has evolved to become a better character and will repay our great club that made him the great player that he is .

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
He's here for cash, probably his last nrl contact, we offered the most, Just like Nate Myles, don't expect much.
Cmon mate its done now its over.. you put up a good fight Neddy boy. Time to jump on board and pray Dasler knows what he's doing. #Foran2021Eagle accept the terms

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Pretty much sums up where I sit I totally disagree with the Decision but since it has been made I can't do much about it so i welcome foran back and hope he is the saviour all the foran supporters say he is going to be in 2021.

2021 will most certainly be an interesting year for our club.
Could be a great year but equally so could be another unmitigated disaster.

Ned

Cmon mate its done now its over.. you put up a good fight Neddy boy. Time to jump on board and pray Dasler knows what he's doing. #Foran2021Eagle accept the terms
Not a fight mate, I was just against another dud signing. Des has done me on this one, I reckon he's looking to get the only thing he's never got in league and top Barrett to take us to the spoon. If you think this year was bad, just wait 12 months. Revel in it now biff, we'll all be crying next year.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
Not a fight mate, I was just against another dud signing. Des has done me on this one, I reckon he's looking to get the only thing he's never got in league and top Barrett to take us to the spoon. If you think this year was bad, just wait 12 months. Revel in it now biff, we'll all be crying next year.
Who would you like to sign?

The better Robbo

Des needs to categorically assure Schuster that the 5/8 spot is his, not just on the bench. He needs to state it clearly and unequivocally otherwise Schuster will be gone. Foran is not worth risking Schuster especially for a one year contract. If the kid goes, that's it. Des will have made a major blunder incomparable to any made before in the club. He needs to make the position really clear, and stick by it. No smoke and mirrors. Do it Des or you'll be bacon in the eyes of many supporters.
If a 19 yr old rookie with 65 mins of game time is not willing to start from the bench and earn his place in the team for 1 YEAR then he has way too big of an ego and wouldthrow his toys out the cot every time the going gets tough! I highly doubt Schuster would walk, I doubt he is saying what's reported! It's all media bull****! But if he is then he can walk out the door with young Hoppa cos you can guarantee once his next contract is up he will be demanding way over his worth so we'd on my get him for a year or 2 anyway. Hopefully it's all bull**** and he is willing and happy to learn and earn his place

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
If a 19 yr old rookie with 65 mins of game time is not willing to start from the bench and earn his place in the team for 1 YEAR then he has way too big of an ego and wouldthrow his toys out the cot every time the going gets tough! I highly doubt Schuster would walk, I doubt he is saying what's reported! It's all media bull*! But if he is then he can walk out the door with young Hoppa cos you can guarantee once his next contract is up he will be demanding way over his worth so we'd on my get him for a year or 2 anyway. Hopefully it's all bull* and he is willing and happy to learn and earn his place
Schuster is wasted on the bench IMO , We never started Tom from the bench and Schuster is the next best thing .

The better Robbo

Schuster is wasted on the bench IMO , We never started Tom from the bench and Schuster is the next best thing .
I agree. But I'd like Schuster to demand a start based on form not on potential. I can't stand these guys demanding anything before they have proved themselves.
I'd start Schuster at lock and Jake to prop personally. Foz to 6.
Lock is similar to 5/8 Without the pressure of running a team in your rookie season.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
I agree. But I'd like Schuster to demand a start based on form not on potential. I can't stand these guys demanding anything before they have proved themselves.
Lock is similar to 5/8 Without the pressure of running a team in your rookie season.
Exactly to a tee what I’d do!!

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
Fair call but ...
From what I have seen from him in his debut I would start him

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
Someone with a future, I akin this to the slime talking Hayne back after his misadventures in nfl/titans. How did that go for them both? Epic fail.
Ok but who?

And foran is still a great player everyone knows he's a great player. Dessie toovey and spud want him back.. its only for 1 year anyway. You might be pleasantly surprised my friend.. he will help Schuster in leaps and bounds his experience and attitude will help this squad.

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18