The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy Days the Foz is back !!!!!:party:

Good decision for mine. Slim pickings for hookers at the present at least till Fainu gets back and we desperately need some direction and composure. Foran will give us that even If For 40 to 60 minutes a game.

Positions are muddied now have been for a while so I am not expecting a traditional hooker role for Foran.
Shu and DCE as halves
Cust and Foran as 9 / 14 till Fainu back
Walker back where he belongs in the centers
Turbo Funa Parker Suli Harper for back 3 and other center spot
Looks good to me, exciting times in 21

Kieran Foran , by a country mile the most polarising figure for our club for almost a decade.

I’ve said from the start I think it’s a stupid decision BUT I don’t make the decisions and people with a lot more football nous than me do SO I’ll get on board , especially as from what we hear it’s,

1) a one year contract with an option for the club not the player.

2) his contract will largely be paid through a TPA ( I’m almost guessing a trust set up by Brenda Duchen but I have no inside knowledge of that ).

So given those conditions there’s not much to lose and if it works he might just offer that leadership I think our young players need and possibly aren’t getting.

Kieran Foran , by a country mile the most polarising figure for our club for almost a decade.

I’ve said from the start I think it’s a stupid decision BUT I don’t make the decisions and people with a lot more football nous than me do SO I’ll get on board , especially as from what we hear it’s,

2) his contract will largely be paid through a TPA ( I’m almost guessing a trust set up by Brenda Duchen but I have no inside knowledge of that ).

So given those conditions there’s not much to lose and if it works he might just offer that leadership I think our young players need and possibly aren’t getting.

Pretty much sums up my feelings Mark. I wouldn't have gone this way because I just think his body just can't deal with the punishment. But then there's BK who not only proved us wrong he was one of the best signings ever.

Like you, I will cheer him on while he wears our colours and hope he brings some of his past form back. I have to admit, the Dogs were a far better side when he was out there.

So Foz, welcome back. Come in, sit down and try not to break anything.

Last edited:
Des needs to categorically assure Schuster that the 5/8 spot is his, not just on the bench. He needs to state it clearly and unequivocally otherwise Schuster will be gone. Foran is not worth risking Schuster especially for a one year contract. If the kid goes, that's it. Des will have made a major blunder incomparable to any made before in the club. He needs to make the position really clear, and stick by it. No smoke and mirrors. Do it Des or you'll be bacon in the eyes of many supporters.

Des needs to categorically assure Schuster that the 5/8 spot is his, not just on the bench. He needs to state it clearly and unequivocally otherwise Schuster will be gone. Foran is not worth risking Schuster especially for a one year contract. If the kid goes, that's it. Des will have made a major blunder incomparable to any made before in the club. He needs to make the position really clear.

I personally think he’s done that already but he doesn’t really love the media too much so they’d have no ****ing idea and the kid would be instructed to say nothing.

I’m not worried at all and hopefully my gut instinct is right.

No Mark. You do have the nous. Its some in this club who dont. Brenda's actions are purely based on emotion which is never a sensible process, something I taught time and again as an anger management group facilitator. Take notice of emotions to tell you something but always decide using pure logic.

Des needs to categorically assure Schuster that the 5/8 spot is his, not just on the bench. He needs to state it clearly and unequivocally otherwise Schuster will be gone. Foran is not worth risking Schuster especially for a one year contract. If the kid goes, that's it. Des will have made a major blunder incomparable to any made before in the club. He needs to make the position really clear, and stick by it. No smoke and mirrors. Do it Des or you'll be bacon in the eyes of many supporters.
If Des needs to assure a 19 year old that a position is his,maybe the player isn’t worth hanging onto.The club/team comes first and if Schuster holds the club over a barrel at his age,imagine what he and his manager will be like to deal with come next contract?He could be a superstar in years to come but he’s played 60 minutes of first grade,he and his manager don’t run the show

Last edited:
A few points.
1. I see his signing as a win win. Tell me this if he wasn't injury prone what would he command at the age of 30? He's probably still one of the best footy players.
2. All thus talk about Schuster wanting out is laughable. I personally think its a beat up but I dont care if he does want gone but we have him on contract for another 2 years. He's not on stupid money so if he does have an AFB go slow and weather it be manager led or not he can sit in the regies and stuck it up. AFB was and still is a bad egg. Great player sure but better to cut that sort of cancer out. The Shoe is just a young kid.

No Mark. You do have the nous. Its some in this club who dont. Brenda's actions are purely based on emotion which is never a sensible process, something I taught time and again as an anger management group facilitator. Take notice of emotions to tell you something but always decide using pure logic.
Major decisions should be always made using logic and not emotion .

Emotion should always be taken out of the equation as when emotion is involved the decisions made are usually wrong.

In relation to Foran my belief is that young Schuster would well and truly have been brought into the loop , so from that angle I’m not too worried.

I am worried about Foran’s body as logic suggests his days are numbered ( in fact I believe he should already have retired ) but that really is the only worry I have as I think his leadership and stature could be good for the club.

Brenda's actions are purely based on emotion which is never a sensible process, something I taught time and again as an anger management group facilitator.
Yeah it's a sad joke.

What's even funnier dig up some of the stuff people wrote about Foran on this very site and now the same people welcome him back.

Quiet sickening that this busted over the hill hack is back. When it blows up in the clubs face as it will this is on Des.

Schuster is not going anywhere

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4