The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's a done deal, may as well try and see the silver lining.

Simply must play Hooker so as to not deter Schuster - so I hope he accepts that is his role. Will he handle 40-50 tackles a game? Guess we'll see.

When he has actually played in the last few seasons, he has normally been one of the team's best on the paddock (even if it was with the Dogs) - he did enough to get a recall to the Kiwis side for example, when he busted his shoulder like 2mins in.

Surely.......surely we have to get lucky with injuries - and if it is going to be any year may as well be with Kieran back at home.

If it comes off though, it would be glorious.

I hope one day we can say the same thing about this fine man who is more deserving than most of a second chance at this club, with real management backing him not backstabbing him.

ABC50FE2-D757-4663-918A-DF291BAC90E3.jpeg

If it's a done deal, may as well try and see the silver lining.

Simply must play Hooker so as to not deter Schuster - so I hope he accepts that is his role. Will he handle 40-50 tackles a game? Guess we'll see.

When he has actually played in the last few seasons, he has normally been one of the team's best on the paddock (even if it was with the Dogs) - he did enough to get a recall to the Kiwis side for example, when he busted his shoulder like 2mins in.

Surely.......surely we have to get lucky with injuries - and if it is going to be any year may as well be with Kieran back at home.

If it comes off though, it would be glorious.
He won't have to do 40-50 tackles a game because he won't play 80 mins.

In any case halves always have forwards aimed at them, every team tries to isolate halves one on one with props and second rowers. At least when defending at hooker you always have a prop there helping.

There's also the cliffy option - in 96 and 97 he never got on the field in the first 20 mins - bozo held him back and interchanged him as necessary.

I hope one day we can say the same thing about this fine man who is more deserving than most of a second chance at this club, with real management backing him not backstabbing him.

View attachment 15583
Perspective ...
Loyalty is a two way street . If 2V was loyal to Penn then Penn would have been loyal to 2V
Hopefully for the better of the club they can both sort out their differences .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4