The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgive me if this has been raised previously but....

Ben Kennedy signed for us as a "run down hack" that had only played 40 matches in the previous three seasons. He played 42 for us in the next two seasons.
Keiran Foran is by all reports a "run down hack" and has only played 40 matches in the last three seasons.

I'm a glass half full kinda guy.

1year deal is good so long as it's :h:00/400k and the oppy is in club favour
The club should sell it to Schoey that they have KH for him to learn from for 12mnths and that KH will most likely be a 14

As far as i'm concerned tantrum chuckers can exit stage left. He's not the first 19 year old to have to wait his turn. A kick happy not ready for NRL kid holding the club over a barrel.

See ya mate. :hi:

That said I do believe this whole bs about players leaving is nothing more than creating a story.

Jake Turbo set to walk if Aiden Tolman joins Manly!

Last edited:
As far as i'm concerned tantrum chuckers can exit stage left. He's not the first 19 year old to have to wait his turn. A kick happy not ready for NRL yet kid holding the club over a barrel.

That said I do believe this whole bs about players leaving is nothing more than creating a story.
Thing is we dont know of thats all true or just because zorba said it and the media ran with it. If it is true the kids got some nerve dictating terms after 1 unfinished game

Thing is we dont know of thats all true or just because zorba said it and the media ran with it. If it is true the kids got some nerve dictating terms after 1 unfinished game

Exactly. I would say its complete bull****. I have no idea what Zorba said but if history repeats then its factually inaccurate and agenda driven. That bloke would tell you he's never been to an all you can eat buffet if it benefitted his cause.

Ben Kennedy signed for us as a "run down hack" that had only played 40 matches in the previous three seasons. He played 42 for us in the next two seasons.
Keiran Foran is by all reports a "run down hack" and has only played 40 matches in the last three seasons.

You are right . You can either be a empty glass person or a full glass person
The run down Ben Kennedy came to our club because he knew how to win
The empty glass folks that laughed at Kennedys signing are now laughing at the other bloke Foran that knows how to win .
The moral of the story
People that laugh at winners usually get egg on their faces

Here it comes , i say 508 by days end tomorrow this thread.
foran signs , broncos get the spoon eels get beat and we win
best weekend to end this cluster f$$$ of a season
Your flip flopping man one minute your saying Foran signing is the worst thing ever and smacks of the bad sh1t with the club and the next your on the Foran express saying if he signs tomorrow will be the best weekend to end the year

Flip flopping with a double pike.
Just kidding and tugging your ....eerrrr .that's it chain.
After all everyone wants to be on the Foran express :rofl: even if they don't admit it

The injury history is a small part of the equation.

Not a very "apples for apples" comparison.

Anyway, it's done now.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
As far as i'm concerned tantrum chuckers can exit stage left. He's not the first 19 year old to have to wait his turn. A kick happy not ready for NRL yet kid holding the club over a barrel.

Jake Turbo set to walk if Aiden Tolman joins Manly!

I don't believe the story on shu one bit, however, and only a big however, it were to be true and he did walk, well bad luck in my personal view. As it has been said many times this club is bigger than any player I don't care how good they are. If you don't buy into our culture and the player doesn't play as part of a team, all the best and on ya bike!! The last thing Des needs is a 19 yr old dictating how he should do his job.

On a different note I'm all for Foz to come back, so long as it is at the right price. Metcalfe will leave a minimum wage behind this will at least make the Foz signing even cheaper. Even if Foz plays 1 game, that is 1 game more than Metcalfe would play in 1st grade just my view and hope the Sea Eagles give us supporters a ripper 2021:)

And the answer to last week’s quiz - Peter Peters.

The other two (Fred Jones and Bill Hamilton), were honourable servants of the Manly-Warringah club.

There is no greater honour than to play for our legendary club and win a Premiership
Peter Peters is a honourable Manly Premiership winner
All premiership winners names are written in the Glory of our Great clubs History and will remain there for ever feathered friend .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6