Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Kieran Forum

urulion

As far as i'm concerned tantrum chuckers can exit stage left. He's not the first 19 year old to have to wait his turn. A kick happy not ready for NRL yet kid holding the club over a barrel.

See ya mate. :hi:

That said I do believe this whole bs about players leaving is nothing more than creating a story.

Jake Turbo set to walk if Aiden Tolman joins Manly!
I don't believe the story on shu one bit, however, and only a big however, it were to be true and he did walk, well bad luck in my personal view. As it has been said many times this club is bigger than any player I don't care how good they are. If you don't buy into our culture and the player doesn't play as part of a team, all the best and on ya bike!! The last thing Des needs is a 19 yr old dictating how he should do his job.

On a different note I'm all for Foz to come back, so long as it is at the right price. Metcalfe will leave a minimum wage behind this will at least make the Foz signing even cheaper. Even if Foz plays 1 game, that is 1 game more than Metcalfe would play in 1st grade just my view and hope the Sea Eagles give us supporters a ripper 2021:)

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
2019 Tipping Competitor
And the answer to last week’s quiz - Peter Peters.

The other two (Fred Jones and Bill Hamilton), were honourable servants of the Manly-Warringah club.
There is no greater honour than to play for our legendary club and win a Premiership
Peter Peters is a honourable Manly Premiership winner
All premiership winners names are written in the Glory of our Great clubs History and will remain there for ever feathered friend .

ManEagle

[QUOTE="urulion, post: 1273851, member:
Even if Foz plays 1 game, that is 1 game more than Metcalfe would play in 1st grade just my view and hope the Sea Eagles give us supporters a ripper 2021:)
[/QUOTE]
That is a very very good point. Never looked at it that way and I've been on the Foran express too.

madmax

Signing Foran will be a short-term fix if he stays fit. I'd rather keep the young guns and look to the future.
Imagine if Schuster does leave because Manly signs Foran & we end up no better than this year....Hopefully Schuster will stay & the end result is we play finals footy with both he & Foran in the 17 otherwise this place will go into meltdown!

ManlyTragic

Your flip flopping man one minute your saying Foran signing is the worst thing ever and smacks of the bad sh1t with the club and the next your on the Foran express saying if he signs tomorrow will be the best weekend to end the year

Flip flopping with a double pike.
Just kidding and tugging your ....eerrrr .that's it chain.
After all everyone wants to be on the Foran express :rofl: even if they don't admit it
Not everyone!

just sayin’

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
2018 Tipping Competitor
Signing Foran will be a short-term fix if he stays fit. I'd rather keep the young guns and look to the future.
From what I am guessing , Foran is indeed a short term fix, a bit of experience and football smarts filling a role until Fainu is potentially free to play then the future commences again

Harry Smith

Good news :)

Kieran Foran is a $1million dollar half in a $200K body. Due to everyone else in the comp being pussies we've managed to not only get Foran for probably $300-400K but also for an ideal 1 year deal w/ the option of a second year. Not only will Foran bring a mentor role and professionalism toward a culture boost, if his body manages to last like it was up until late this season with his latest (not regular) injury, this is a killer signing. Im excited to see him back in the maroon and white. With his role at the dogs it's like bringing in another captain, while also relieving pressure on our other playmakers and leaders.

Risks for reward, yet due to other clubs being too scared the risk has been reduced significantly. Great turn of events for us and Foran can finally repay some faith. In recent years he has spoken respectfully of manly and talked them up when the dogs play us. He got karma for leaving to parramatta and he would know it! Good story regarding Brenda Duchen and wanting Foran back and foran's thoughts on us and her wish.

Last edited:

lsz

Staff member
From what I am guessing , Foran is indeed a short term fix, a bit of experience and football smarts filling a role until Fainu is potentially free to play then the future commences again
Also a bit of quality depth

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20