The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1600832677388.png

DCE : WTF !!!! Foran ??? really Des ??? you're taking the pi$$ aren't you ??

I feel for you Manly guys, Des is up to his old tricks again.

Maybe if you are lucky, Foz will play more than half of your games. I am happy we get to move on though, what a debacle having him has been for our cap. The sad thing is though when he was fit he was pretty on point, sadly his body is just made of glass.

Old mate needs to keep earning though, lots and lots and lots of mouths to feed.
Yeah, but Barrett is now your Coach, you don't know what pain is yet .......

Did i just read this right? I agree that we have more chance of a premiership by fostering our kids than we do from a return to the (distant) past... but KF is an excellent passer or the ball and he reads the game VERY well and makes good choices so I think the 9 thing may work - better than Croker anyways (i had such promise for that guy but he has been very ordinary)
Well since you mentioned croker (spew emoji) franky boy i have no choice but to agree with you! Anyone would be better at least we would have a decent halves option if dce or the Schu went down

I feel for you Manly guys, Des is up to his old tricks again.

Maybe if you are lucky, Foz will play more than half of your games. I am happy we get to move on though, what a debacle having him has been for our cap. The sad thing is though when he was fit he was pretty on point, sadly his body is just made of glass.

Old mate needs to keep earning though, lots and lots and lots of mouths to feed.
I mean, to be fair, he has been your best player most games when he is on the field. Without him, your standard play is give it Tolman for a 4th or 5th tackle hit up.

Des getting his way with the weak owners and administrators we have. Next thing Des will bring back is backended contracts.

I for one can't wait to the future that doesn't involve Des,DCE and Foran.

You imagine if all 3 had put their egos and greed to one side Des would have not left, same for Foran and Dce would have accepted less.

All three would have been very well paid and we as supporters would probably have another few premierships to celebrate.

This has been one of the worst periods in our history and we keep on "welcoming" people home who ****ted all over us.

The truth is until all three are gone we will not see success again.

Love the club but find it hard to warm to Des,Foran and DCE

I appreciate comments like this. I can never understand how some people would rather the club suffer than be proven wrong
I can understand why some people rather the club to suffer than be proven wrong and that is because human natures ego has been the falling of mankind since day one on this earth

Positive Perspective .....
Des has been signed for a number of years to bring back success to our great club . He is at the end of year two and his job is not finished yet .
Des has his great reputation on the line and is taking a punt to bring in a player with proven experience and also a player with past issues . Des believes Forans past issues are all water under the bridge and he is rebuilding a new playing group and the current players are believed to welcome Foran back so he can assist them towards success
Regarding Schuster ... I believe he will have a much better mentor in Foran than Croker to improve his game . Schuster is our future and the highly experienced Premiership winning and international rep player Foz is his pathway towards his success .

The moral of the story
What ever decision is made to a playing group never pleases everybody but what does please all passionate Manly people above egos / agendas and everything else is the Victorious Glory of our legendary club .
The Foran selection is a gamble as life is itself is a gamble and with gambles come great success or big loses .

Over to Des the Dealer.....
preview.jpg

View attachment 15541

Des “ and the penn family and manly think we are going to have success in 2021“

Foran says “ what with us three here next year “

DCE “ ha ha ha ha ha ha”
The Penn family are putting their own money where their mouth is towards what they believe success will come .
They believe the proven 3 that have had success before can do it again
The big 3 know that many are expecting them to fail and that Champions always rise to the occasion and always have the last laugh .
and that is what makes 2021 exciting in itself

Foz will take our game to a new level next year. Schuster will be in the 17. Why all the negativity? Even if Foran plays his average 14 games a year at 300k that is a bargain. Those 14 games he does play would go a long way to us winning and building momentum and self belief in the squad and have us sitting high on the ladder. If he plays more games than that's a bonus, if he doesn't then Schuster will get more game time. I don't see a loss in this

Foz will take our game to a new level next year. Schuster will be in the 17. Why all the negativity? Even if Foran plays his average 14 games a year at 300k that is a bargain. Those 14 games he does play would go a long way to us winning and building momentum and self belief in the squad and have us sitting high on the ladder. If he plays more games than that's a bonus, if he doesn't then Schuster will get more game time. I don't see a loss in this
ok, now assume he's $500K (he already knocked back $400k at the dogs, why would he take less) and he plays 6 games, going off in 3 of them. Doesn't seem like a win then does it?
I don't understand why you all think he's going to be so cheap when he already knocked back MORE to stay where he was.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2