The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ide take the bloke back.. ide also welcome watmough back into the fold as well.. how they both left was disgusting, but des didn't do much better, he also gutted our coaching staff yet we welcomed him back..
What if the plan is to play foz off the bench?? Schuster starts at 6 and shifts to lock to give for 30 odd minutes each week.. maybe he's always hurt because he can't do 80mins each week anymore... still a much better option than Croker imo.. if cam smith,api, friend etc can all play 80 I don't see why we need to carry a backup 9 (assuming fainu is playing... dont wanna see Levi for 80 mins each week )

Signing Foran would be our club settling for less.

There are players who are able to successfully overcome past injury woes. But I don’t think Foran is that type. His body is going more the way of Tim Moltzen

Ide take the bloke back.. ide also welcome watmough back into the fold as well.. how they both left was disgusting, but des didn't do much better, he also gutted our coaching staff yet we welcomed him back..
What if the plan is to play foz off the bench?? Schuster starts at 6 and shifts to lock to give for 30 odd minutes each week.. maybe he's always hurt because he can't do 80mins each week anymore... still a much better option than Croker imo.. if cam smith,api, friend etc can all play 80 I don't see why we need to carry a backup 9 (assuming fainu is playing... dont wanna see Levi for 80 mins each week )
Positive perspective ....
It does not matter how you leave the past .What matters is how much greater of a person you have become when you walk into the future .
When we point one finger and judge others there are three other hypocritical fingers pointing back at us
Our failures and mistakes in life are part of our journey and our lessons to progress and become greater people . If we have not felt the lows we cant appreciate the highs
Every one deserves another opportunity just like everyone has been given opportunities in life and redeemed them selves
The only ruthlessness that we must have is from our players ruthlessness of winning at all costs on the field
Any one can hold a grudge and live in the bitter past . That does not take any character to do that
What takes character is to move one for the past and become a positive light and inspire others to make this place a better world and to make our club The Legendary Manly Sea eagles the best club in the world

A Great Manly soul with Great respect and Integrity that made our club Great
images (14).jpg

Its definitely happening.. better not be a t the expensive of the Schu! Any mention of Foran playing hooker?
They weren’t asked about that.

somehow on a completely different note seeing this 2 on nrl360 seriously we need to get both spud and 2V’s back into the fold of our club somehow they both love the club.

somehow on a completely different note seeing this 2 on nrl360 seriously we need to get both spud and 2V’s back into the fold of our club somehow they both love the club.
I love how spud still refers to Toovs as "my captain". To this day he still shows the same respect to his leader as he did on the field. Legends.

Imagine Spud training and firing up our forwards. Just don't think he has the nouse or coaching qualifications. 2V would love to see him back running the water but think the Penn's won't have it.

View attachment 15541

Des “ and the penn family and manly think we are going to have success in 2021“

Foran says “ what with us three here next year “

DCE “ ha ha ha ha ha ha”

1600853895650.png

More like
Des " Have you read Silvertails lately"
Foran " Yeah you can't coach, Chez can't play and I can't get a root with a used up turnip"
Chez " and they think we're going to let the shoe walk "

All at the same time " FKING SILVERTAILS HEY"
LAUGH

Positive perspective ....
It does not matter how you leave the past .What matters is how much greater of a person you have become when you walk into the future .
When we point one finger and judge others there are three other hypocritical fingers pointing back at us
Our failures and mistakes in life are part of our journey and our lessons to progress and become greater people . If we have not felt the lows we cant appreciate the highs
Every one deserves another opportunity just like everyone has been given opportunities in life and redeemed them selves
The only ruthlessness that we must have is from our players ruthlessness of winning at all costs on the field
Any one can hold a grudge and live in the bitter past . That does not take any character to do that
What takes character is to move one for the past and become a positive light and inspire others to make this place a better world and to make our club The Legendary Manly Sea eagles the best club in the world

A Great Manly soul with Great respect and Integrity that made our club Great
View attachment 15544
Great, let's get Martin bryant to play for us then, Ivan milat still around?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8