The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With Foz coming does that mean that Brett S has left the club in any capacity?
Des has his reputation on the line as a premiership winning coach and he has made this decision because he believes Foz is one piece of the premiership winning puzzle that he needs in order to be successful . Winning is everything and no ego or agenda is bigger than our club .

FelIow feathered friends ...
What ever decision is made in regards to Foz we all must support it unless it fails
Nothing is guaranteed in life and not even a Foran failure
No one is bigger than the club . we must accept the umpires decision and support our great club as one towards its quests for premiership success
Ye no skin of my back mate either way im happy. If Schuster wants out then we need to tell Foran no chance. Cant lose that kid he's gonna be a gun. Foran playing 9 would be ridiculous even if its only 20 a half

Ye no skin of my back mate either way im happy. If Schuster wants out then we need to tell Foran no chance. Cant lose that kid he's gonna be a gun. Foran playing 9 would be ridiculous even if its only 20 a half
The ballad of the Manly people .......
Every one in their own way wants this club to be successful
Its a shame we are not all moving in the same way

Did you watch him play this year? He was in great form. Had more try assists then dce did and more line break assists. Definitely more repeat sets. Now imagine him with walker and turbo instead of meaney or hoppa
DCE 2nd most for try assists this year with 19.

If Schuster leaves I will be boycotting my membership until Des is sacked (or whoever is making s*** decision after s*** decision leaves)

Has there been any talk regarding Walker in all of this?

If Foz comes back I'm assuming Walker goes back to centre - which I always thought was his best position but I don't know if post injury he is still fast, etc.

I'm assuming shuster won't leave (media beat up) and maybe Des is going to split the 5/8 role between Foz and Shu until Foz breaks down (round 2) or his contract is up?

Anyway... it's an If-a-thon

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4