The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you become so deluded that you idolise a person in such a way? Billionaires have failed before building their wealth. Every person who has ever existed and had a chance to live has had failures. Bob has been a chump in rugby league since the late 90’s
How ???
How many Immortals do we have in our great club ?
We have only one . The one and only Incomparable Immortal that no other has reached or lived up to his Immortal standings and his Legend will live beyond not only the 90s but forever and ever Amin feathered friend

The one and only Incomparable Immortal !!!

news_20170308.jpg

I can quote how many stories they were correct on and this forum laughed.

Hasler signed with dogs - forum bull****

Hopoate to the eels - forum bull****

Watmough to eels - forum bull****

DCE and Foran leaving - forum bull****

Barrett be our coach - forum bull****

That's just a few over the last few years that we have just laughed at.

It's easy to remember the ones they get wrong but we conveniently "forget" the ones they broke and we laughed at.

Even a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut

No.

I used to play some golf with him ages ago, was always talking it up big time but was a hopeless golfer.
Mmm, so did I, maybe you and me have played golf together. I agree, he talks it up and is an average golfer

Doesn't make him anything.. but he seems to think he is in the know.. so I screenshotted it for reference sake
All good . Thank you for your effort . Every post brings a result . Some knowledge and some humour which goes a long way in making our great forum interesting
The Silvertails Forum Variety show !!!
There is no forum like it . You get it all here . All the latest news and Goss and sex tapes ...

One thing I will say is that Schuster has played 60 minutes worth of first grade and if he wants to kick up a stink then that is pretty ****ty when you think that he's pretty lucky to have even got a shot at first grade due to a big injury list.

If I was him, I'd be jumping at the chance work under Foz and learn how to perfect the craft of five-eighth... It's not everyday you're able to learn off a premiership winning halves combo, let alone even one premiership winning half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8