The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think there will be more to be said about that game.

Baffling how the Roosters were by far the most penalised team that year, yet somehow won the GF penalty count 8-2... with the last penalty that went against them being in the 15th minute.
No one will say anything for fear of being measured up for a pair of uncle nicks cement boots...

I still think there will be more to be said about that game.

Baffling how the Roosters were by far the most penalised team that year, yet somehow won the GF penalty count 8-2... with the last penalty that went against them being in the 15th minute.
What about when Hargreaves head butted Kite and Kite got penalised.
I’m not one to harp on about refs as I believe if you are good enough you can beat the ref as well. But that game had to be one the worst examples of ref biased going around.

Article in todays SMH

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/i-...-incredible-debt-to-eels-20190322-p516o8.html

'I was a ticking time bomb': Foran reveals incredible debt to Eels
Christian Nicolussi
March 23, 2019 — 8.00pm

Only people deep within Parramatta's inner sanctum will know this story.

Some Eels players still don't know.

How Parramatta coach Brad Arthur tried to be Kieran Foran's saviour. When the star five-eighth's life was hurtling out of control. When he was struggling to cope with the expectations of being the club's $4.8 million megastar. When he was just a couple of months away from trying to take his own life..........

But the Dalai fired Fiz - duty of care stopped quick smart as soon as he was injured :cool:

Fiz how about 'Thanks Manly for managing my mental issues quietly behind closed doors for years' :wondering:

Last edited:
Article in todays SMH

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/i-...-incredible-debt-to-eels-20190322-p516o8.html

'I was a ticking time bomb': Foran reveals incredible debt to Eels
Christian Nicolussi
March 23, 2019 — 8.00pm

Only people deep within Parramatta's inner sanctum will know this story.

Some Eels players still don't know.

How Parramatta coach Brad Arthur tried to be Kieran Foran's saviour. When the star five-eighth's life was hurtling out of control. When he was struggling to cope with the expectations of being the club's $4.8 million megastar. When he was just a couple of months away from trying to take his own life..........
Don't know the full story but I remember all the carry on about Foz being the next Sterling. Foz leading them to a premiership. For the saviour of parramatta. He was still quite young at the time.
His betrayal of Manly is all tied up in this. He was just another good player at Manly but he left to become parra's great white hope.
I think the parra club, media and fans have to take some responsibility for the pressures placed on him. They all went crazy for him. Part of their delirium was of course from stealing him from Manly.
These players are young men who can play sport. They're not superstars or heroes.

Bravo Foran hes playing very well today.. nice try we used to do that back in his manly days. Dont know why we dont any more

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4