The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh please....... we have gone from Foran to Benji.......please!

we have shoey and we are sticking with shoey give the kid a go ! No more dad’s army recruits!
We would have made the 8 if we gave these kids a chance 8 weeks ago!
Just sayin’
I said i hope he stays at tigers. I dont want him here lol no way. I want Foran. Benji deserves another year he is playing great. Not many in the game can throw the passes he does. Brilliant form atm

Please send me some of that "stuff" you've got mate.
No he is right for once ;) we persisted with duds like Slowfua parker garrick Elliot for too long. This is known! Funa should of been playing fullback since turbo went down. He is a natural footy player he is quick and backs up. Harper showed us more in two games then Parker and suli has all season. Parker lol only thing he's done is become Milka Sivos Daddy. Miski stopped a few tries yesterday.. jorge would of folded like atowel. Hoppa showing some good signs. Didnt see much rag dolling the last 2 weeks either... just sayin

Oh please....... we have gone from Foran to Benji.......please!

we have shoey and we are sticking with shoey give the kid a go ! No more dad’s army recruits!
We would have made the 8 if we gave these kids a chance 8 weeks ago!
Just sayin’
As @Bring back the.... Biff? alluded to, Shoey is great but may need some mentoring, I also think we need a composed director out there, Shoey is young so not sure how comfortable he would be barking instructions just yet and this is where Foran comes in as cheap as chips.

Shoey then has time to develop between Forans rehab stints, and benefits from his wisdom
How good would it be as Schuster becomes the "Shoe of Foran", and besides who better to bark instruction than Foran after the dogs !!

Jeez :p

No he is right for once ;) we persisted with duds like Slowfua parker garrick Elliot for too long. This is known! Funa should of been playing fullback since turbo went down. He is a natural footy player he is quick and backs up. Harper showed us more in two games then Parker and suli has all season. Parker lol only thing he's done is become Milka Sivos Daddy. Miski stopped a few tries yesterday.. jorge would of folded like atowel. Hoppa showing some good signs. Didnt see much rag dolling the last 2 weeks either... just sayin
“Right for once”.......oh please haven’t you changed your colours!
Hopefully I will be able to convince you that ol’ man Foran and best mate Benji are not the answer as well!

As @Bring back the.... Biff? alluded to, Shoey is great but may need some mentoring, I also think we need a composed director out there, Shoey is young so not sure how comfortable he would be barking instructions just yet and this is where Foran comes in as cheap as chips.

Shoey then has time to develop between Forans rehab stints, and benefits from his wisdom
How good would it be as Schuster becomes the "Shoe of Foran", and besides who better to bark instruction than Foran after the dogs !!

Jeez :p
In that case maybe ol’ man foran can stand behind the goalposts and bark instructions like the rest of us pre COVID...... and we can save $300K pa
Just sayin’

In that case maybe ol’ man foran can stand behind the goalposts and bark instructions like the rest of us pre COVID...... and we can save $300K pa
Just sayin’
20200911_221700.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4